Hcs Skin And Armor help please

I have unlocked all skins and armour besides the HCS. Everytime I open a gold req packs I’m only unlocking experience points and war zone reqs. Why won’t it unlock the UCS items if those are the only reqs available to me

The HCS skins were only available for a short time, they aren’t currently in the REQ pool. They be come available again, but for the time being they are unobtainable. Sorry OP

> 2533274813317074;2:
> The HCS skins were only available for a short time, they aren’t currently in the REQ pool. They be come available again, but for the time being they are unobtainable. Sorry OP

Are you sure they will be available again? that and achilles are the only thing I need and I would be extremely disappointing if they weren’t returning

> 2533274813317074;2:
> The HCS skins were only available for a short time, they aren’t currently in the REQ pool. They be come available again, but for the time being they are unobtainable. Sorry OP

OK wasn’t sure bc I’m at 215 for both helmet and armour and have opened tons of golds without any luck

There exclusive

> 2533274996627692;3:
> > 2533274813317074;2:
> > The HCS skins were only available for a short time, they aren’t currently in the REQ pool. They be come available again, but for the time being they are unobtainable. Sorry OP
>
>
> Are you sure they will be available again? that and achilles are the only thing I need and I would be extremely disappointing if they weren’t returning

Well I don’t know 100%, but I’d like to think at some point they would be available for completionists

I would like for it to come back too, with the new HCS Pro League season fastly approaching on June 2.

> 2533274917016672;7:
> I would like for it to come back too, with the new HCS Pro League season fastly approaching on June 2.

Agreed, I’d certainly purchase it having missed it first time.

> 2533274813317074;6:
> > 2533274996627692;3:
> > > 2533274813317074;2:
> > > The HCS skins were only available for a short time, they aren’t currently in the REQ pool. They be come available again, but for the time being they are unobtainable. Sorry OP
> >
> >
> > Are you sure they will be available again? that and achilles are the only thing I need and I would be extremely disappointing if they weren’t returning
>
>
> Well I don’t know 100%, but I’d like to think at some point they would be available for completionists

I highly doubt they will become available again. It was only exclusive to those who purchased/earned the HCS pack with money or REQ points. It’s unfortunate, but I’m afraid that’s the way it is. Perhaps 343 will release a different pack with new skins related to the HCS, but in the time being, I wouldn’t get your hopes too high.