HCS REQ Pack

When this was available for purchase, I downloaded it from inside the game with credit.

I assumed this would’ve installed on to my Xbox One. But I can’t seem to be able to locate it?

if I was to delete my game, how would I be able to get this special REQ pack back?

Really? Its just applied to your online profile like every other req pack. There was no download for it…

Ok that’s fine. It’s just that I’ve used codes to download other REQ packs and they’re all available in my “Manage Game” area of Halo 5. So why wouldn’t other purchased content be located there too?

As long as they’re tied to my profile then I’m happy. I don’t want to one day have to remove my Halo game and data from my Xbox One due to storage issues or whatever and then find that I can no longer access these REQs. I would have no way of getting them back due to the fact that they were only available for a limited time and as far as I can tell, there’s no way to re download it.

which raises another question. If I was to remove my data, would I lose all my so far unlocked REQ items (permanent and single use)?