HCS Req Pack - No RP back when no perm u/l's??

So, I just spent 80,000 RP points on the HCS pack, since I know there are a couple of customization bits I’m missing. However, since I didn’t get any perm unlocks from it, I’m assuming I have all I can get from the packs. Not a big deal, but I’m mildly upset that absolutely no RP are refunded, like they are with other packs when no permanent unlocks are available. Instead, I got 5 blue Arena RP boosts. That’s it. 80k RP for 5 rare RP boosts is a pretty raw deal. If I sell them, I get 750 RP back. If I use them, I’ll probably wind up getting about 5-8k RP from the boost bonus. Either way, I feel incredibly ripped off. Is it a glitch, something not triggering? Or is that actually how it’s supposed to work?

> 2533274794495230;1:
> So, I just spent 80,000 RP points on the HCS pack, since I know there are a couple of customization bits I’m missing. However, since I didn’t get any perm unlocks from it, I’m assuming I have all I can get from the packs. Not a big deal, but I’m mildly upset that absolutely no RP are refunded, like they are with other packs when no permanent unlocks are available. Instead, I got 5 blue Arena RP boosts. That’s it. 80k RP for 5 rare RP boosts is a pretty raw deal. If I sell them, I get 750 RP back. If I use them, I’ll probably wind up getting about 5-8k RP from the boost bonus. Either way, I feel incredibly ripped off. Is it a glitch, something not triggering? Or is that actually how it’s supposed to work?

What permanent unlocks are you missing?

> 2533274794495230;1:
> So, I just spent 80,000 RP points on the HCS pack, since I know there are a couple of customization bits I’m missing. However, since I didn’t get any perm unlocks from it, I’m assuming I have all I can get from the packs. Not a big deal, but I’m mildly upset that absolutely no RP are refunded, like they are with other packs when no permanent unlocks are available. Instead, I got 5 blue Arena RP boosts. That’s it. 80k RP for 5 rare RP boosts is a pretty raw deal. If I sell them, I get 750 RP back. If I use them, I’ll probably wind up getting about 5-8k RP from the boost bonus. Either way, I feel incredibly ripped off. Is it a glitch, something not triggering? Or is that actually how it’s supposed to work?

At least they could have been legendary. I had everything so I was curious to see what I would get. Felt burned as you did.

> 2533274925370623;2:
> > 2533274794495230;1:
> > So, I just spent 80,000 RP points on the HCS pack, since I know there are a couple of customization bits I’m missing. However, since I didn’t get any perm unlocks from it, I’m assuming I have all I can get from the packs. Not a big deal, but I’m mildly upset that absolutely no RP are refunded, like they are with other packs when no permanent unlocks are available. Instead, I got 5 blue Arena RP boosts. That’s it. 80k RP for 5 rare RP boosts is a pretty raw deal. If I sell them, I get 750 RP back. If I use them, I’ll probably wind up getting about 5-8k RP from the boost bonus. Either way, I feel incredibly ripped off. Is it a glitch, something not triggering? Or is that actually how it’s supposed to work?
>
> What permanent unlocks are you missing?

The HCS armor and helmet. I learned after the fact that they are not even unlockable right now; wish I’d known that sooner lol

> 2533274794495230;4:
> > 2533274925370623;2:
> > > 2533274794495230;1:
> > > So, I just spent 80,000 RP points on the HCS pack, since I know there are a couple of customization bits I’m missing. However, since I didn’t get any perm unlocks from it, I’m assuming I have all I can get from the packs. Not a big deal, but I’m mildly upset that absolutely no RP are refunded, like they are with other packs when no permanent unlocks are available. Instead, I got 5 blue Arena RP boosts. That’s it. 80k RP for 5 rare RP boosts is a pretty raw deal. If I sell them, I get 750 RP back. If I use them, I’ll probably wind up getting about 5-8k RP from the boost bonus. Either way, I feel incredibly ripped off. Is it a glitch, something not triggering? Or is that actually how it’s supposed to work?
> >
> > What permanent unlocks are you missing?
>
> The HCS armor and helmet. I learned after the fact that they are not even unlockable right now; wish I’d known that sooner lol

Guessing you mean challenger. Yeah that is only available in team packs.