HCS Ranking System OFFICIALLY Messed Up!

Ok, so here’s how this story goes…I’ve played 29 games today of the HCS playlist and I’ve come to the conclusion that this ranking system is by far the worst out of all of their playlists. I’m a high onyx player in Team Arena and most seasons I can easily place around 1900-2100. During my HCS placement matches it manages to place me platinum 3. I’m like ok this sounds good I can easily grind my way up because beating other platinum players should be no problem. Turns out other high onyx’s that I’ve seen in team arena are also platinum players as well. On top of that the game manages to place true platinum players as platinum too. AND ON TOP OF THAT…Lots of high onyx’s and champs have made smurfs just for this playlist so they are also platinum too. I’ve lost more than half of my games today just because there’s no way to tell who’s what. This ranking system needs fixed this is absolutely rediculous. You don’t know if your facing a true onyx, champ, or a legit platinum. Almost all of my games today have been pure blowout games whether it was my team or the enemy team. This is all due to lack of true ranking because everytime I’ve lost this game gave me legit plat players against full legit onyx players or vice versa. I’m sick of 343’s crappy ranking system this has been a well enough known problem because the whole damn community has literally been telling them since the release of the game and they refuse to listen. Examples: SMURFING, Teams of 4 facing solo queue players, Not properly placed in correct ranks, and the worst of them all in my opinion NOT FACING YOUR OWN RANK. If I’m not mistaken 343 your population is only getting thinner and I can only imagine why…

Feel free to read through the MM feedback archive and leave feedback in the MM feedback threads.