HCS qualifiers for 2021-2022

Whats up everyone. With this upcoming season I thought I’d try to make a team and get our names out there. I’ve got 1 other person. Need 2-3 others who are motivated to grind for that HCS Pro title and get our names out there. If you wanna talk with me more about this my GT is JustJadedYT on Xbox. Hope everyone has a blessed day!

2 Likes

PM’d you. GT: Sir Palmsy

1 Like

Added you, GT: RealBigFrog

1 Like

Gt is Im Sapes
Looking to join a team, I’m dedicated to putting in 100% and improving my own skills. Currently onyx ranked 1814 in open and 1588 in Controller solo/duo

1 Like

Play PC w/ controller but GT is Not Fragsyde, played competitive halo scene from CE-Reach. Just came back for Infinite and the experience is still there. Onyx rank, if it mean’s anything w/ countless experience against top pro teams back then.

1 Like

would love to dominate with you

looking for a team

SavvyBR

1 Like

Added you all to a Xbox GC. Also for anyone new trying to add me, My GT is now JustxJaded

2 Likes

Yo homie I have alot of competitive experience since H2. I’ll be on all night after work ill add you on Xbox add me also, definitely looking to get a serious team together homie!

GT: iKoehn

I currently have a team of three and I’m looking for one more myself.

F/A for this season. Ready to grind and find a team to compete with. Willing to travel as well if we do well enough online. GT: Mythic BG. HMU to play. Currently onyx in crossplay and almost onyx in solo/duo controller if that counts for anything.

Competed online in halo 5 and a couple LANs in New Orleans.