HCS Pre-Sason: Leave GT

If your looking for a team or are a free agent for the HCS Pre-Season online Cups then reply with your GT.

ESL Pre-Season Cup Link : http://play.eslgaming.com/halo/north-america/halomcc-one/major/halo-mcc-championship-series

Im looking to start or join a team, I have been to MLG meadowlands and have competed in a number of local lans like NJ halo since H2.

GT: TRAGEDY Peels

FREE AGENT

Hello I am looking to join a competitive team.

Time Zone: Central Standard Time (one hour behind Eastern time) I am usually on on the evenings from 6-12 or so. I get on about every single day as well.

Skills: I am a decent halo player. I would like to learn more about competitive gameplay and learn new strategi and tacticts to get better at competitive play.

Gamertag: Stick3011

Please feel free to send me a message or invite for a tryout or such thanks

Not sure I care enough for competitive play in this game but regardless, hit me up to run customs - Lmmoiation

Bump

Free Agent here looking for a team

Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Role: Any

Add me: L M0NSTR0SITY L

Follow on Twitter: lM0NSTR0SITYl
Twitch: twitch.tv/lm0nstr0sityl

Feel to drop me a message at anytime.

hit me to run H2A PCS customs also GT: Spidermaaannn

Also looking for a competitive team for HCS. Solid at any role and looking for other solid players with great communication and a drive to win.

Gt: x RoiD RaGiNG x

Also looking for a competitive team for HCS. Solid at any role and looking for other solid players with great communication and a drive to win.

Gt: x RoiD RaGiNG x

Inferno XBL

GT: Amiibo.

Free Agent. Feel free to try me out.

Free agent:
played all halo’s want to get on a team and stop playing with randoms
time zone : central
on 1-3 hours before work Monday-Thursday and of course the weekend.
mid level player neither amazing nor bad but good communication and teamwork I think.
gt: StringentHydra9

ELAPSING

bump, im still looking
<div></div><div></div>

Add gt Crutch EBK, run customs, currently have team of 3 lookin for one more.

D4rkcaesar

looking for a team.
Solid slayer/support player, good communication skills.

Please message me.

papicoolbeans im here to -Yoink- -Yoink- up in halo

Free Agent LFT
GT: MeatStakk
East Coast Time Zone

Heya, I’m new to competitive Halo; I used to play a butt load of Halo 3 back in the day. I took a break from console gaming for a while and started playing competitive Team Fortress 2 for a little over a year now and I’m slowly getting into Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

I’m trying to improve some sort of game sense as well as my dm. I’m okay with playing whatever role you’d need me to play. I’m all down for doing a map review or match/practice review or doing whatever is necessary for the sake of improvement/winning/hanging out.

My schedule is a little weird to work around but I’m almost always around.

Add me, “Causa Tui” if you want to party up for MM (HCS)

Vainlestat

Hey everybody,
I am a free agent with a long history in competitive Halo gaming. My Xbox live gamertag is dAedAe Dx. I know this is short notice, but I can be a fourth for tomorrow’s pre-season tournament if need be. Please message me ASAP so I can start practicing with said team. Thanks for your time.