HCS playlist is extra super sweaty

All i have been playing is the HCS playlist and i swear golds + are really good ( not counting obvious smurfs). Golds you can tell they are slightly less skilled but they still are really good. Currently i am ranked diamond 2 and i literally lose every other game. Platinums feel like onyx on any other playlist.
Another thing i didn’t think i would like is the new radar. I actually like the new radar now, and cant play other playlists. I like not having to crouch and still get behind other players on the other team.

It is a fantastic playlist. I wish there weren’t so many quitters. The ranking in HCS is lower than other lists because of the quality of players. Props on your rank.

i think theres a lot of quitters because of how many smurfs on the playlist

Josh Menke said in one his updates that the golds in the playlist (proving grounds beforehand) wouldn’t be a typical gold player because basically the playlist is attracting higher skilled players so they would be equivalent to a platinum or maybe low diamond player in other playlists.

Well, to be honest I think that’s the point. It’s an intentionally sweaty playlist for the saltiest and the sweatiest to duke it out. Probably a good thing.

I’ve stayed away from it because I’m not the best, and it seems like I made a good choice. Nice Diamond though, I can barely get past Gold in normal playlists lmao.

it honestly makes me not even want to play or just get on a smurfs myself. If you go through my game history you will see smurf in all my games i played.
Not only do you face smurfs but teams of smurfs. Playing against people with 0 gamersore and dropping 3o kills yea right
I might just go back to playing survival games on my PC. Halo is too stressful, all these smurfs and boosters really ruin the matchmaking system.

They not having crouch a thing is kinda weird imo. Idk maybe I’m just use to it no big deal though. I can’t wait to play again I was away for a few months but no I’m back and ready to go get some

> 2535462450434439;7:
> They not having crouch a thing is kinda weird imo. Idk maybe I’m just use to it no big deal though. I can’t wait to play again I was away for a few months but no I’m back and ready to go get some

HCS playlist is fun when everyone is around the same skill level but usually they are one sides matches

> 2533274821761464;5:
> Well, to be honest I think that’s the point. It’s an intentionally sweaty playlist for the saltiest and the sweatiest to duke it out. Probably a good thing.
>
> I’ve stayed away from it because I’m not the best, and it seems like I made a good choice. Nice Diamond though, I can barely get past Gold in normal playlists lmao.

This… It’s the HCS playlist what do you expect :slightly_smiling_face:

I definitely agree with you on this. Golds seem like high platinums to be honest. It’s reeeally hard to get a good rank in this it seems like.

games are more one sided than not though because of how many smurfs are on that playlist.

I feel like every online game over the past few years have gotten really sweaty. You rarely find people who play for fun anymore…

> 2533274797974279;12:
> I feel like every online game over the past few years have gotten really sweaty. You rarely find people who play for fun anymore…

yea but i dont see other games where players have so many accounts just to play arena.

> 2533274805919869;8:
> > 2535462450434439;7:
> > They not having crouch a thing is kinda weird imo. Idk maybe I’m just use to it no big deal though. I can’t wait to play again I was away for a few months but no I’m back and ready to go get some
>
> HCS playlist is fun when everyone is around the same skill level but usually they are one sides matches

When in all honesty most of the matches I’ve played/heard/seen are usually one sided

I don’t think you can really complain about “sweat” or even “Smurfs” in this playlist. It’s the HCS playlist! It’s the playlist for teams and players who want to compete in HCS. I wouldn’t blame other players for having an account just for this particular playlist.

> 2533274816788253;15:
> I don’t think you can really complain about “sweat” or even “Smurfs” in this playlist. It’s the HCS playlist! It’s the playlist for teams and players who want to compete in HCS. I wouldn’t blame other players for having an account just for this particular playlist.

its not just foe people who want to compete in HCS. 99% just want to have a high rank and boost. If they really wanted to get good they wouldn’t make smurfs to play against lower skilled players.

> 2533274805919869;16:
> > 2533274816788253;15:
> > I don’t think you can really complain about “sweat” or even “Smurfs” in this playlist. It’s the HCS playlist! It’s the playlist for teams and players who want to compete in HCS. I wouldn’t blame other players for having an account just for this particular playlist.
>
> its not just foe people who want to compete in HCS. 99% just want to have a high rank and boost. If they really wanted to get good they wouldn’t make smurfs to play against lower skilled players.

Where do you get 99% from? Pulling random numbers out of the air doesn’t mean anything. It’s the HCS playlist… Of course there is going to be A LOT of high skilled players in it.

i definitely feel like a bronze player every time i step into this playlist…

> 2533274816788253;17:
> > 2533274805919869;16:
> > > 2533274816788253;15:
> > > I don’t think you can really complain about “sweat” or even “Smurfs” in this playlist. It’s the HCS playlist! It’s the playlist for teams and players who want to compete in HCS. I wouldn’t blame other players for having an account just for this particular playlist.
> >
> > its not just foe people who want to compete in HCS. 99% just want to have a high rank and boost. If they really wanted to get good they wouldn’t make smurfs to play against lower skilled players.
>
> Where do you get 99% from? Pulling random numbers out of the air doesn’t mean anything. It’s the HCS playlist… Of course there is going to be A LOT of high skilled players in it.

because very few players actually compete in tournaments or even have teams they play with.

> 2533274805919869;19:
> > 2533274816788253;17:
> > > 2533274805919869;16:
> > > > 2533274816788253;15:
> > > > I don’t think you can really complain about “sweat” or even “Smurfs” in this playlist. It’s the HCS playlist! It’s the playlist for teams and players who want to compete in HCS. I wouldn’t blame other players for having an account just for this particular playlist.
> > >
> > > its not just foe people who want to compete in HCS. 99% just want to have a high rank and boost. If they really wanted to get good they wouldn’t make smurfs to play against lower skilled players.
> >
> > Where do you get 99% from? Pulling random numbers out of the air doesn’t mean anything. It’s the HCS playlist… Of course there is going to be A LOT of high skilled players in it.
>
> because very few players actually compete in tournaments or even have teams they play with.

Why do you assume that? Considering there is no way to tell.