HCS players personal health

If you look at the 3 teams there are only a few players who actually look fit. Maybe 343 should make a spartan challenge to help promote physical health. It’s really not hard to stay fit and play video games. I’m above average at the game yet I’m pretty fit (other than my injuries). I’d rather lose the chance at a halo championship than be fat or underweight. 343 could even give out codes for a special spartan challenge armor like recruit chest but with no sleeves and have buff arms showing. What do you guys think?

> 2533274887875135;1:
> …3 teams… I’m above average at the game yet I’m pretty fit… special spartan challenge armor like recruit chest but with no sleeves and have buff arms showing…

• 8 teams
  • Low diamond is still pretty “average” on the bell curve
  • Lol why?Honestly, pros are generally pretty healthy looking but someone’s weight is really none of HCS’s business.

6/10, I am slightly triggered

> 2533274838246015;2:
> > 2533274887875135;1:
> > …3 teams… I’m above average at the game yet I’m pretty fit… special spartan challenge armor like recruit chest but with no sleeves and have buff arms showing…
>
>
>
> - 8 teams
> - Low diamond is still pretty “average” on the bell curve
> - Lol why?Honestly, pros are generally pretty healthy looking but someone’s weight is really none of HCS’s business.
>
> 6/10, I am slightly triggeredthey only showed off 3 teams in the hsc showoff thing.

Also it’s hard to rank up when my team is consistently crap. That’s why I have a pretty decent kd. I’m usually holding up my team.

Used to be a 1.9 but the grind for achilles killed my kd down to a 1.5 but I’m getting it back up.

> 2533274887875135;1:
> If you look at the 3 teams there are only a few players who actually look fit. Maybe 343 should make a spartan challenge to help promote physical health. It’s really not hard to stay fit and play video games. I’m above average at the game yet I’m pretty fit (other than my injuries). I’d rather lose the chance at a halo championship than be fat or underweight. 343 could even give out codes for a special spartan challenge armor like recruit chest but with no sleeves and have buff arms showing. What do you guys think?

do you mean fit as in, overweight or underweight? being bigger doesn’t ALWAYS mean you are unhealthy.

as someone else said, their weight is none of HCS’s business, these players play 8-10 hours a day (okay i don’t know this for fact, but i am sure it is up there) i would be much more concerned with their MENTAL health other then their physical health

i too, am slightly triggered.

It’s the player’s problems not HCS.

very good proposal but remember that they only see their personal interests . I do not accept your proposal but would be great if they see

I’d say there’s only 4 people that are overweight out of all the eight teams and they aren’t even overweight by a lot. A few look pretty skinny, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t healthy. Different strokes for different folks. Not everyone wants to workout or they may not even have time to do so.

Lxthul he is talking to you

What in gods name is this post, they play video games, not all of them are 100%. Some people who play video games are just chunky, that’s how it is. (I’m not a chunky guy btw, I felt like i had to communicate that)

I went on a Halo 5 binge this winter. I work 50 hours a week but pretty much played Halo except for work. By Spring I could tell that sitting on my rear for 2-3-4 hours a day playing Halo had a negative impact on my fitness. i know thats a captain obvious statement but the impact was huge. So yeah, too much gaming is bad for your health.

I’m an over weight ex bulimic with crippling anxiety and I don’t leave the house. I won’t be in your way.

I wouldn’t mind being a bit out of shape if I play video games and get paid for doing it.

Nice b8 m8