HCS / eSports playlist

Please for the love of all that is living support a competitive playlist from launch. Let the community vote on maps/gametypes, run alpha/beta tourneys, intergrate a streaming hub (to a community page maybe?) for live events and scrims/pro players so everyone (including casual players) have easy access to watching/getting involved. Most importantly (and i think i can say this on behalf of all of us) PENALISE QUITTERS/AFK PLAYERS SOMEHOW! (with love ofcourse <3)

> 2533274821177919;1:
> Please for the love of all that is living support a competitive playlist from launch. Let the community vote on maps/gametypes, run alpha/beta tourneys, intergrate a streaming hub (to a community page maybe?) for live events and scrims/pro players so everyone (including casual players) have easy access to watching/getting involved. Most importantly (and i think i can say this on behalf of all of us) PENALISE QUITTERS/AFK PLAYERS SOMEHOW! (with love ofcourse <3)

That was a bit extreme dude.

Yup I really hope there’s a good comp playlist at launch. Even if there isn’t though, at least spartan charge and ground pound won’t be there lol