HCS ARMOR & WEAPON SKINS

Do you think there is anyway they will release this again before the Championship is over? I sure want this set!!

Maybe in the future?

From future halo championships maybe

I could see them releasing the pack or a similar pack for the finals of the HCS, would be a great chance for those who missed out first time round to pick up some of the skins :slight_smile:

More than likly around the finals

honestly i would rather them release a different exclusive set (albeit most probably paid rather than grinded out the 80k RP) because there is very little “exclusive unlocks” for achievements or limited events

the pre order hype got me and when i see xmas noobs with all the same stuff even though i went through all the hoops it feels hollow and unnecessary. even the teishin raikou armor fiasco. what was the point of playing for certain dates if everyone gets it eventually?

Bet on it. They want your money.

They’ll probably be released again next year.

> 2533275010968401;6:
> honestly i would rather them release a different exclusive set (albeit most probably paid rather than grinded out the 80k RP) because there is very little “exclusive unlocks” for achievements or limited events
>
> the pre order hype got me and when i see xmas noobs with all the same stuff even though i went through all the hoops it feels hollow and unnecessary. even the teishin raikou armor fiasco. what was the point of playing for certain dates if everyone gets it eventually?

to have it before other people got i suppose, which was the point of the sale.