HCEA - One single change I'd love to see...

…is that you start a new mission with the same weapons you finished the previous one.

I’m currently playing H:CE again and just finished AotCR with a fully loaded magnum, fully loaded sniper rifle, and four frag and plasma nades each. Then the next mission starts automatically and I find myself wielding an AR with only three extra magazines. Where the smeg did my sniper rifle go?!?

Seriously, this is probably the single most annoying thing in H:CE. If this could be changed so that you keep your weapons instead of having them replaced by a given mission’s starting weapons, this would be simply awesome! :slight_smile:

No! don’t change anything!

No thanks.

Don’t worry guys, I know it won’t happen. And I actually wouldn’t even want it to happen … unless in those short moments I described above. Ah, well…

:slight_smile:

definitely not.

wouldnt you just love to finish the mission where you unleash the flood with that fully loaded shotgun and plasma rifle… with 8 nades ready to run riot through the library… or save all that sniper ammo from rescuing the captain, just so you could start silent cartographer with 60sniper rounds! i would, but that said it would be TO easy and rather boring as a result.

Nah. I mean, I’ve played with the idea but for the most part it just wouldn’t be the same. It worked in a few missions in Halo 3, missions that flowed right into each other. (Tsavo Highway -> The Storm, Cortana -> Halo) But I think Halo CE is better off the way it is.

Also guys when you beat the game, then the next time you restart campaign everyone should be dead because it only makes sense. It is so annoying when I restart and they are back alive. Like wtf Bungie?

most likely its not going to be changed.

> Also guys when you beat the game, then the next time you restart campaign everyone should be dead because it only makes sense. It is so annoying when I restart and they are back alive. Like wtf Bungie?

I agree. We should make an “Official petition against resurrecting AI” to show how spoiled we are not.

I just want to be able to toggle crouch.