HBO Halo 4 game night

just for those that may have missed it an interesting read regarding halo 4 multiplayer:

halo.bungie.org halo4 game night

Thank god; I though I was going to get Rdick-Rollled or Trolled.

Nice!! I has forgotten that Louis Wu still had to publish the full write-up after the weekend was over!

Thanks for linking!

Thanks for the link. A good read :slight_smile:

your welcome :slight_smile:

> just for those that may have missed it an interesting read regarding halo 4 multiplayer:
>
> halo.bungie.org halo4 game night

Yeah… you’re a bit behind… since it happened Thursday night, Thursday night and most of Friday it was all the buz here on the forums.

Awesome thanks.

I have been gone for a couple of days thanks a bunch for showing this!

I really dislike how everyone who’s played the game hasn’t said anything about it being good or fun at all. All they’ve done is compare it to Halo: Reach and assure us it feels like Halo.

/:

> I DID try out the DMR in a couple of games; I found it to be more accurate at distance (and it’s currently coupled with a sound that makes it feel like a monster), but harder to handle up close. When I kept away from my targets, I could easily beat a BR-wielder, but as we got closer together, the BR became more and more dangerous.

sniff

I - I’m sorry. I’m just so h-h-h

> I really dislike how everyone who’s played the game hasn’t said anything about it being good or fun at all. All they’ve done is compare it to Halo: Reach and assure us it feels like Halo.
>
> /:

I can imagine how the opposite would lead to even more raging.

It makes perfect sense to me.

> > I really dislike how everyone who’s played the game hasn’t said anything about it being good or fun at all. All they’ve done is compare it to Halo: Reach and assure us it feels like Halo.
> >
> > /:
>
> I can imagine how the opposite would lead to even more raging.
>
> It makes perfect sense to me.

Well how about a comparison and an opinion? Both wouldn’t be hard to state. I wanna know if the game feels fun and good. I have yet to hear anyone say anything.

Awesome read.