HBO/343 Anniversary Q & A

Thought you guys might enjoy the Q & A bit we just put up at hbo talking about Halo CEA. Might be a thing or two you hadn’t heard yet… :wink:

Here you go…

Much <3
Grim

Very interesting and I believe it’s <4 not <3

Ω

Cool!

They’re very determined to give us a truly faithful and exact remake of the CE campaign. I like that a lot.

Thank you very much man!

> You know how there’s a Classic playlist right now? Imagine that, but plus-plus, and some other stuff we can’t talk about right now.

Loving it!

<4 <343

Thank you for posting this.

> Thank you very much man!
>
> > You know how there’s a Classic playlist right now? Imagine that, but plus-plus, and some other stuff we can’t talk about right now.
>
> Loving it!
>
> <4 <343

I knowww!!! I got excited about hearing that as well! Thank you 343i for really taking the time to keep your fans happy :smiley:

Nice post I enjoy to hear this and I really enjoyed that first part about Classic playlist being plus plus and other cool stuff we cant talk about!

Im still wondering if i can play dlc reach maps on cea.

was hoping for a theater mode but looks like we will just be getting maps and terminals

sweet, great link. Thanks for the info.

343i is my brother from another mother.

Pretty cool. Nice info. :slight_smile:

I have a question. Will we have to restart with our rank or will our rank transfer to Halo CE?

> I have a question. Will we have to restart with our rank or will our rank transfer to Halo CE?

Nah, same multiplayer.

So will the multiplayer in Halo CEA be like the original, or is it going to be like reach’s multiplayer experience including weapon damage and what not.

I also noticed during the Halo CEA exclusive trailer on waypoint, that the pistol and assault rifle don’t have the blossom effect. Will this carry over to the multiplayer part of Halo CEA as well.

> So will the multiplayer in Halo CEA be like the original, or is it going to be like reach’s multiplayer experience including weapon damage and what not.

> I also noticed during the Halo CEA exclusive trailer on waypoint, that the pistol and assault rifle don’t have the blossom effect. Will this carry over to the multiplayer part of Halo CEA as well.

H:CEA’s multiplayer uses the Reach engine, so you can expect it to feel like Reach’s multiplayer with bloom, etc.

Thanks for the help.

> Thank you very much man!
>
> > You know how there’s a Classic playlist right now? Imagine that, but plus-plus, and some other stuff we can’t talk about right now.
>
> Loving it!
>
> <4 <343

So theres still hope for multiplayer that plays like the original Halo CE? Cool thanks for at least trying 343i , all we want is as close as you can get to HCE multiplayer it would mean alot to the veteran Halo community =)