Haze of Glory - Community Update

Finally, a Community Update that I don’t need to wait until 2am to read :stuck_out_tongue:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/haze-of-glory

Here’s a short overview of what’s happening this week in Halo!

• Yap yap yap yap yap… Lots of juicy details on Yap Yap, the latest leader to be added to Halo Wars 2. That concept art is really something - Weapon Tuning Update - ske7ch released some details on some of the weapons being looked at for tuning, including Active Camo, the Beam Rifle and Enegry Sword. Be sure to leave your feedback here - A recap of the Microsoft Store Halo Tournaments from last weekend, which from reading on the forums it seems like a lot of people had a blast. There’s a 2v2 tournament next month as well - Mattel are releasing some new toys to the Halo series - if you collect all 6 you can build a cool little Grunt. (giggles Six inches of joy giggles) - Infection map exploits have now been patched and the fixes are live in matchmaking, more details here - 4v4 H2 BR Slayer is a cool new playlist this weekend - Warzone Turbo returns this weekend, as does Double XP both Turbo and H2 BR - Back-compat titles are still making their way through final QA and the folk over are Xbox are still working to fix issues with the Noble Map Pack - Community Spotlights and montages - Featured screenshots - I think my favorite this week is from CyberClipzzzz, so cool!<mark>Oh and there’s a Community Playdate on Monday evening if you’re looking to get that sweet skin</mark>

edit would be handy if I added a link to the actual update :wink:

I agree, it is nice to have the update released while it is still daylight instead of the middle of the night like the past few have been. Looking forward to playing with all the new updates, hopefully they all work right!

Alright. I’m still waiting for all 4 360 games to be backwards compatible and the Noble map pack to become free of charge.

And -yoink- I’m gonna miss the playdate with the devs :frowning:

Dumb question:

Is the Mattel Halo figures diecast?

> 2533275008181400;3:
> Alright. I’m still waiting for all 4 360 games to be backwards compatible and the Noble map pack to become free of charge.
>
> And -yoink- I’m gonna miss the playdate with the devs :frowning:
>
> Dumb question:
> Is the Mattel Halo figures diecast?

The Mattel Halo figures, to my knowledge, contain no die cast metal.

Not sure why you would want any in them, though…

> 2535437652903765;4:
> > 2533275008181400;3:
> > Alright. I’m still waiting for all 4 360 games to be backwards compatible and the Noble map pack to become free of charge.
> >
> > And -yoink- I’m gonna miss the playdate with the devs :frowning:
> >
> > Dumb question:
> > Is the Mattel Halo figures diecast?
>
> The Mattel Halo figures, to my knowledge, contain no die cast metal.
>
> Not sure why you would want any in them, though…

I don’t why either, I use to collect a lot of diecast aircraft back then. And yes I know if they are diecast made, there gonna be -yoinking- expensive.

> 2533275008181400;5:
> > 2535437652903765;4:
> > > 2533275008181400;3:
> > > Alright. I’m still waiting for all 4 360 games to be backwards compatible and the Noble map pack to become free of charge.
> > >
> > > And -yoink- I’m gonna miss the playdate with the devs :frowning:
> > >
> > > Dumb question:
> > > Is the Mattel Halo figures diecast?
> >
> > The Mattel Halo figures, to my knowledge, contain no die cast metal.
> >
> > Not sure why you would want any in them, though…
>
> I don’t why either, I use to collect a lot of diecast aircraft back then. And yes I know if they are diecast made, there gonna be -yoinking- expensive.

Yeah, cost is one thing about diecast. The other thing that I generally dislike is that it causes stability issues if the figure isn’t designed properly, and the manufacturer just sticks diecast in random spots.