Hayubusa Armor set coming to Halo 4..

ive heard rumors of the armor being made and brought back and see the video on youtube about the “model”. do you guys think it’ll come back? i mean if it does it’ll probably be a glyph code unlockable thing. I would love to see it come back and since they have the rights to bring it back i say hell why not?! but the question is…will it come back?

It’s not. Just a rumour, no actual conformation and the image has been out for months.

It was however created by a guy who is affiliated with Halo 4’s armor design team, so you never know.

If you’re talking about that image I’m pretty sure the whole thing is just a rumor.

There’s no way to add new armor to the game because of the way it’s built, even if the armor set was already coded to the disk but locked Halo 4 has been out for ages. Believe me, modders and hackers would’ve found it by now.

it would be awesome as hell if it made a comeback! i would wear the set like crazy, especially since almost every other piece of armor in this game was horrendous :frowning:

> If you’re talking about that image I’m pretty sure the whole thing is just a rumor.
>
> There’s no way to add new armor to the game because of the way it’s built, even if the armor set was already coded to the disk but locked Halo 4 has been out for ages. Believe me, modders and hackers would’ve found it by now.

It’s possible, it just isn’t logical. Too much work and too much memory.

> > If you’re talking about that image I’m pretty sure the whole thing is just a rumor.
> >
> > There’s no way to add new armor to the game because of the way it’s built, even if the armor set was already coded to the disk but locked Halo 4 has been out for ages. Believe me, modders and hackers would’ve found it by now.
>
> It’s possible, it just isn’t logical. Too much work and too much memory.

Precisely. That and people would go nuts if 343 dedicated work and resources into making one piece of armor instead of actually fixing stuff…

wetwork is the new busa armour

We’ll have to make due with the Raider helmets, which aren’t as cool as hahabusa but sorta convey the same appearance.

Hell i would love the hayabusa armor to come back as i loved that armor. But to be honest it was earning the armor in halo 3 i liked more (still need to get the chest piece with the sword)

Meh im just happy they put the scout helmet back to the way it was in halo 3.

Suppose the tracker helmet will do for now.

Man, we have a whole bunch of armor in this game.

We don’t need Hyabusa in Halo 4. And as others have mentioned, the armor resources are tied to maps etc… so it is doubtful that we will have a revamp just for some armour…

I would say that it would be much more possible (and doable) of 343 giving out the Deadeye and Locust Helmets (or any pre-order stuff really) for events and prizes than us getting any new armor at all. As others have mentioned, it is probably too much work, and 343 really needs to continue maintenance on Halo 4 rather than using resources to give us more stuff for our spartan to look spiffy.

Plus we already have enough “ninja” armor (Venator and Wetwork are examples), let alone enough armor in general. Plus Hayabusa is unique to Halo 3, and should remain exclusive there IMO.

Sad to say, we will NOT be seeing the Hayabusa Armor, b/c i believe it was only available for Halo 3, due to a deal made between Bungie and Techmo. Shame i’m gonna miss the Katana. Lol, why can’t a Spartan have a Katana, b/c you’ve got Elites with Energy Swords, Brutes with Hammers, and Knights with Arm Blades.

This topic has come up many times. This Hyabusa concept was cut from final developement because of licensing problems. Sorry guys no Hyabusa. Instead of ninja we got Samurai. It’s an upgrade if you ask me.

On another note off topic I hope this Halo4 evolved 117 is available in Halo 5.

Just a rumor. We are sadly not getting Hyabusa :frowning:

Anyone thought of the hyabusa song when you saw this thread?

Hyabusa…
its just what you’re just use ta…

> Sad to say, we will NOT be seeing the Hayabusa Armor, b/c i believe it was only available for Halo 3, due to a deal made between Bungie and <mark>Techmo</mark>. Shame i’m gonna miss the Katana. Lol, why can’t a Spartan have a Katana, b/c you’ve got Elites with Energy Swords, Brutes with Hammers, and Knights with Arm Blades.

Team ninja actually. Also assassinations would be sick with a katana.

> > Sad to say, we will NOT be seeing the Hayabusa Armor, b/c i believe it was only available for Halo 3, due to a deal made between Bungie and <mark>Techmo</mark>. Shame i’m gonna miss the Katana. Lol, why can’t a Spartan have a Katana, b/c you’ve got Elites with Energy Swords, Brutes with Hammers, and Knights with Arm Blades.
>
> Team ninja actually. <mark>Also assassinations would be sick with a katana</mark>.

Yeah, that would be so cool, to have…hopefully Spartans at least get a Sword/Katana. Knife maybe great to have, but its only for assassinations.

> > > Sad to say, we will NOT be seeing the Hayabusa Armor, b/c i believe it was only available for Halo 3, due to a deal made between Bungie and <mark>Techmo</mark>. Shame i’m gonna miss the Katana. Lol, why can’t a Spartan have a Katana, b/c you’ve got Elites with Energy Swords, Brutes with Hammers, and Knights with Arm Blades.
> >
> > Team ninja actually. <mark>Also assassinations would be sick with a katana</mark>.
>
> Yeah, that would be so cool, to have…hopefully Spartans at least get a Sword/Katana. Knife maybe great to have, but its only for assassinations.

Don’t forget about the plasma sword assassination where you skewer someone like a shishkabob.

> > > > Sad to say, we will NOT be seeing the Hayabusa Armor, b/c i believe it was only available for Halo 3, due to a deal made between Bungie and <mark>Techmo</mark>. Shame i’m gonna miss the Katana. Lol, why can’t a Spartan have a Katana, b/c you’ve got Elites with Energy Swords, Brutes with Hammers, and Knights with Arm Blades.
> > >
> > > Team ninja actually. <mark>Also assassinations would be sick with a katana</mark>.
> >
> > Yeah, that would be so cool, to have…hopefully Spartans at least get a Sword/Katana. Knife maybe great to have, but its only for assassinations.
>
> Don’t forget about the plasma sword assassination where you skewer someone like a shishkabob.

I remember that reach had energy dagger assassinations for elites.

Even if Hyabusa never returns it would be great to continue halo with the Katana. A usable human sword would fit into then game well. Raider armour was inspired by Samurai armour. The Katana is the weapon of choice for Samurai, so maybe it’s concievable to have the Katana return.

> Just a rumor. We are sadly not getting Hyabusa :frowning:
>
> Anyone thought of the hyabusa song when you saw this thread?
>
> Hyabusa…
> its just what you’re just use ta…

Hyabusa…
we’re just too cool fo you…