hayabusa theory

Hello I recently came up with a theory about the hayabusa amour .
I think the hayabusa amour was made for Japanese Spartans , to back this up the amour shows some resembles to the samurai amour that was used by some Japanese soldiers in the past. In addition the hayabusa carrys a sword that look like a Samurai sword .

‘The Hayabusa armor’s advanced materials decreased its weight by nearly one-third, and was aesthetically designed after ancient Japanese samurai armor. It includes spiked shoulder pauldrons (correctly referred to as s’ode).’
The halopedia says it, But I don’t think it was made for japanese spartans. I think all spartans II had access to it.

Hayabusa armor was Bungies way of thanking or returning the favor to the developers of Dead or Alive Series into includin a female Spartan 2 in one of their games. The Hayabusa is meant to resemble Ryu Hayabusa’s attire from the Ninja Gaiden series.

Before coming up with theories please read up on your Halo history

Pretty sure that’s a…very silly theory.

And slightly racist.

Oriental armor. It MUST be for the Japs.

> Pretty sure that’s a…very silly theory.
>
> And slightly racist.
>
> Oriental armor. It MUST be for the Japs.

Kind of like people assume america when they hear,’ greasy deep fried globs of animal and vegetable fat.’
I mean cheeseburgers.
It was not really meant to be a canon armor, just a cool armor to show a trade-off between Bungie and those ninja game people.