Hayabusa armor

My theory is that 343 should do a 343 vs the world which is you beat them you get hayabusa armor.

There should also should be a big credit reward for just playing so that there is less time between levels, almost like a double or triple credit weekend or event.

for the last time hayabusa is not coming back! they cant bring it back in any later games either

> for the last time hayabusa is not coming back! they cant bring it back in any later games either

Why can’t they bring it back?

> > for the last time hayabusa is not coming back! they cant bring it back in any later games either
>
> Why can’t they bring it back?

well, i guess it could come back. but the reason it got into halo 3 in the first place was as a tie in with another game. that games company let bungie put a ninja style spartan named after one of that company’s characters and they got a master chief style armor for one of their games.

wether or not it comes back, its either impossible or very unlikely.

> > > for the last time hayabusa is not coming back! they cant bring it back in any later games either
> >
> > Why can’t they bring it back?
>
> well, i guess it could come back. but the reason it got into halo 3 in the first place was as a tie in with another game. that games company let bungie put a ninja style spartan named after one of that company’s characters and they got a master chief style armor for one of their games.
>
> wether or not it comes back, its either impossible or very unlikely.

Ryu hayabusa was the guy

Nicole-458 was in dead or alive 4 Team Ninja putted Nicole-458

the hayabusa armor tribute to Team Ninja for adding Nicole

Long story short:
livingwithanerd.com this is why they can’t do it.

Hayabusa is the main character from Ninja Gaiden, and Bungie was only allowed to use him in Halo 3 because Team Ninja used a Spartan II character in Dead or Alive 4.

Its not that they cant do it. Its like a trade off, you give your friend something, they give you something and you have the right to have it as many times as you want, its a helmet, they CAN still have it.

Any new armor besides the GRD and other stuff we haven’t heard of CANNOT be added.

Armor is a tag in every map.

To add in a new armor piece, you have to add it to every map, which means you have to redownload every map. Even the freaking lobbies.

Not gonna happen.

> Any new armor besides the GRD and other stuff we haven’t heard of CANNOT be added.
>
>
> Armor is a tag in every map.
>
>
> To add in a new armor piece, you have to add it to every map, which means you have to redownload every map. Even the freaking lobbies.
>
>
> Not gonna happen.

I wish more people knew this.