hay shouldn't here be an costom ai in Halo 5

I think there should be because itnwould be pretty cool to have costom a is that talk to the Spartan and when there shields are low.

Whut.
Uhhmm when is the last time You took an English class?

OP has the same idea I had hoped for.

A custom AI choice.

Basically I would have liked to have some sort of UI or option to have different famous AI’s in the halo-verse as your personal AI announcer/Guide. Choosing between the likes of Deja, Black box, Cortana, etc.

Yes OP’s English isn’t great, but I understood.

> 2533274811158328;3:
> OP has the same idea I had hoped for.
>
> A custom AI choice.
>
> Basically I would have liked to have some sort of UI or option to have different famous AI’s in the halo-verse as your personal AI announcer/Guide. Choosing between the likes of Deja, Black box, Cortana, etc.
>
> Yes OP’s language is terrible.

That sounds like a really cool idea.

> 2533274811158328;3:
>
> A custom AI choice.
>
> Basically I would have liked to have some sort of UI or option to have different famous AI’s in the halo-verse as your personal AI announcer/Guide. Choosing between the likes of Deja, Black box, Cortana, etc.
>
> Yes OP’s English isn’t great, but I understood.

I had hopes for this idea too haha. Like a sort of announcer pack to suit you. Smite has these already; It’s a great feature, because it doesn’t impact anyone else’s immersion/enjoyment, and lets you tailor your own experience. This is key because unlike Spartan voices, nobody else has to hear it. So if somebody thinks that having a RvB character announce everything is awesome, they can do that, and nobody else has to hear it.

hay is for horses

Well, with the req packs, this may become an option in the future. Customize your spartan voice for the chatter and customize the announcer’s voice.

It would be hilarious to hear BB saying “Slayer.” and “Killfrigginbelieveable!” in his well-to-do accent and calm temperament.

> 2533274811158328;3:
>
> A custom AI choice.
>
>
> Yes OP’s English isn’t great, but I understood

I am happy you decoded that message. If that’s what he meant, I totally agree. I kinda liked how you did the same thing in Titanfall for your in-game announcer, even in some other languages.

> 2533274926944325;1:
> I think there should be because itnwould be pretty cool to have costom a is that talk to the Spartan and when there shields are low.

The Xbox one isn’t powerful enough to have this, and neither will forge. A fully functioning nav-mesh and AI pathing without issues such as clipping in both map geo and forged geo? Yeah, not happening until the hardware is upgraded.

Guys, be nice. What if English isn’t his/her first language? We got the gits of what he/she is talking about, right?

The title of this thread blew my mind. No worries though, in any case, I agree with you. In my opinion, I think it would be pretty cool to have different options in the AI, much like Dragon Age 2 where you can have the AI perform tasks when specific actions are met. An example would be:

Ally Health: Less than 50%
Action: Grab aggro from surrounding enemy forces.

I think that it would be pretty cool to have it implemented into the game, but I don’t see it happening. We already will have a command option to guide the AI to perform certain tasks. Nice thought though.

> 2533274811158328;3:
>
> A custom AI choice.
>
>
> Yes OP’s English isn’t great, but I understood.

Thanks i m sorry about it I’m using a phone and the screen it bad so sorry

Sorry and yah you decoded it correctly so congrats I’m using a phone so I’m Sorry

as much as i’d like it we probably won’t get it until the next generation and if not then we may not get it at all

Yah but it is a long shot for players to have there own preferred things