HAving trouble getting recon on reach... well so am i...

When i bought reach i was meant to get the recon helmet with it but i didn’t. now i am sad. however i am a field marshall so i can buy it but i want it for free because thats what i paid for.

Can you buy the last attachment of the recon helmet without the code? I didn’t think you could

Ω

No, I think you can get the normal Recon without the code, but you need it to get UA

that is the main reason why i want my code

> When i bought reach i was meant to get the recon helmet with it but i didn’t. now i am sad. however i am a field marshall so i can buy it but i want it for free because thats what i paid for.

When you bought Halo Reach, did it come with a Recon Helmet code? Cause when I got mine back in December of 2010, it came with the Recon code that had the third attactment and helmet free. But as the release date got further away, they removed the Recon Helmet code from the Reach packaging. So I guess the real question is, when did you purchase Reach?

November 2010, that’s when I bought it

Hmm, you should have gotten the Recon Helmet code. Inside the game case was there a code on a plastic card paired with the instruction manual? It would look something like a spartan with the Recon helmet, and the code would be on the back.

nope, no card

> nope, no card

Not all retailers did the offer, I would try giving bs angel a private message and explain your situation, I believe they have resolved things like this in the past.

only a 48 hour xbox live membership code.

That’s odd, I saw it at Gamestop, Target, and I believe Toys R Us. Did you by chance get the Legendary version of Halo Reach? Or, how about this, did you ever obtain a code for the Recon helmet? Because, I know that the third attachment for the Recon helmet came with the code, which automatically unlocks the Recon helmet itself.

Not all retailers did the offer, I would try giving bs angel a private message and explain your situation, I believe they have resolved things like this in the past.—The Little Moa

Do you happen to which ones? I listed three above, but is there a chance that, a different store in a different state has something to do with it?

You don’t get the Recon helmet for free, you get a version of it with a large slab of metal on it. If you want to get the Recon helmet without the attachments, you have to earn it.

i want the recon helmet with the last attachment

> That’s odd, I saw it at Gamestop, Target, and I believe Toys R Us. Did you by chance get the Legendary version of Halo Reach? Or, how about this, did you ever obtain a code for the Recon helmet? Because, I know that the third attachment for the Recon helmet came with the code, which automatically unlocks the Recon helmet itself.

I understand that’s what you want, please read what I posted above, and let me know. I should be able to pinpoint what the problem is.

i don’t know if i have had the code through email because it is on my dads email.

Could you have your dad check his email? Because of how close you got Reach from it’s release date you should have gotten the Recon Helmet code…

I always thought it was just a pre-order thing. Im sure some stores still had leftovers because some still got the code in january 2011.

> I always thought it was just a pre-order thing. Im sure some stores still had leftovers because some still got the code in january 2011.

It was…and the same thing happened to me, I got my Recon Helmet code after Reach’s release.

i got it on the 25th of september