Having terrible lag only in Halo 5

Halo 5 is surely not the only game that I play, but it is the only game that I ever lag in. I sit right next to my router and usually connect wirelessly. I connected an Ethernet cable to try to fix the lag spikes but still it only happens in halo 5. Is there any solution? Any possibility it could be my disk?

No. Its not. I’ve had issues since day one with lag on multiplayer. Everyone will start running into walls and then it catches up and I’ve died twice, or it eventually just boots me. Lost a legendary boost because of this crap. 50 mbps and connected directly with my own modem. Its only on halo 5. Other games like destiny I have no problems whatsoever. I have timewarner in Idaho and it seems a lot of other timewarner people have been having issues too, but some of my local friends haven’t had any issues. I don’t get it either and its making me less wanting to play this game anymore.

> 2533274812263897;2:
> No. Its not. I’ve had issues since day one with lag on multiplayer. Everyone will start running into walls and then it catches up and I’ve died twice, or it eventually just boots me. Lost a legendary boost because of this crap. 50 mbps and connected directly with my own modem. Its only on halo 5. Other games like destiny I have no problems whatsoever. I have timewarner in Idaho and it seems a lot of other timewarner people have been having issues too, but some of my local friends haven’t had any issues. I don’t get it either and its making me less wanting to play this game anymore.

Same exact thing! I’m glad it’s not only me, but this is ridiculous. Everyone I play with has perfect connection and all make fun of me for having bad connection but I know my connection is fine. If you figure out a way to fix it please let me know!

One or two games since I started on release night

Still happening here also am now currently playing matchmaking and everyone’s running into walls and then when it comes back to I died twice ever since the day the game came out its been like this nonstop legs every few seconds not minutes twc business class great up and download awesome ping not sure if 343 even cares about or reads these

Still happening here also am now currently playing matchmaking and everyone’s running into walls and then when it comes back to I died twice ever since the day the game came out its been like this nonstop legs every few seconds not minutes twc business class great up and download awesome ping not sure if 343 even cares about or reads these

I’ve heard if you forward your ports on your router its suppose to fix it but I have a open NAT now with UPnP so why should manually forwarding ports make a difference? That’s the next thing I haven’t tried yet I guess.

> 2533274812263897;7:
> I’ve heard if you forward your ports on your router its suppose to fix it but I have a open NAT now with UPnP so why should manually forwarding ports make a difference? That’s the next thing I haven’t tried yet I guess.

I’ve forwarding my ports it doesn’t make a difference

Just made a discovery after laging and everyone runs into walls it waits untill I die twice every time before bringing me back in the game or it kicks me this is every time two deaths after wall walkers

Last thing is to buy another router and there is no way I’m spending another 100 or 2 for a router and modem for this game. This is crap, and a lot of players are having this issue so why isn’t it something we are seeing that 343 is even aware of this issue? Are they turning a blind eye to it? People pages good money for this game and this is the thanks we get for it.