Having some Issues..

Hi everyone,

I just signed up to this website, so first of all I’d like to say hello!

That being said, I am experiencing some issues connecting to the Halo: Reach server at the moment. I constantly get the message saying the server is unavailable (been going on for three days now) and I am not sure why. I attempted to go to Bungie.net to ask for help but it turns out I can’t access their website either! I currently live in a college residence so I am not able to reset my modem/router. Has anyone else experienced an issue similar to this?

I just wanna play some Halo :frowning:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just signed up to this website, so first of all I’d like to say hello!
>
> That being said, I am experiencing some issues connecting to the Halo: Reach server at the moment. I constantly get the message saying the server is unavailable (been going on for three days now) and I am not sure why. I attempted to go to Bungie.net to ask for help but it turns out I can’t access their website either! I currently live in a college residence so I am not able to reset my modem/router. Has anyone else experienced an issue similar to this?
>
> I just wanna play some Halo :frowning:

hi, welcome. usually that is a server issue on their end. This though, sounds like its on your end. no connectivity to the site or the game. Talk to the IT folks or an RA to see what they can do for you. Are you able to connect to live? Are you able to play other games?

> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I just signed up to this website, so first of all I’d like to say hello!
> >
> > That being said, I am experiencing some issues connecting to the Halo: Reach server at the moment. I constantly get the message saying the server is unavailable (been going on for three days now) and I am not sure why. I attempted to go to Bungie.net to ask for help but it turns out I can’t access their website either! I currently live in a college residence so I am not able to reset my modem/router. Has anyone else experienced an issue similar to this?
> >
> > I just wanna play some Halo :frowning:
>
> hi, welcome. usually that is a server issue on their end. This though, sounds like its on your end. no connectivity to the site or the game. Talk to the IT folks or an RA to see what they can do for you. Are you able to connect to live? Are you able to play other games?

I am able to play any other game besides Reach (I haven’t tried other Halo games…going to try them now) and I am able to be in an XBL party with my friends who are playing Reach.

I’ll try calling IT for the school and see what they say…hopefully they can help by powercycling routers or something similar

edit: I was able to connect to Bungie.net via a proxy. not sure what that means though haha

edit 2: I am not able to connect to the Halo 3 server either