Having issues with Reach MCC multiplayer

So I have been having some issues regarding the Reach MCC mutiplayer on the Xbox One. I’m not entirely sure what it is or what is causing it. I don’t know if it can be called lag or stuttering and if its because of my internet connection or something in the central server. All I know is that when it happens (which is ridiculously often), it usually happens when I’m moving and I get being teleported around from a position I was moving towards and the position I was before and then it starts teleporting somewhat randomly. Most of the time this continues until the game ends but sometimes it sort of kicks me out. It happens in all gamemodes I play (which are mostly Invasion, CTF and Assault) and every map. Here is the link of a clip I recorded of this issue I’m having:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=Megagamer96#ugc_halo-the-master-chief-collection_xbox-one_gameclip_Megagamer96_8e727683-f1f6-401e-9730-fce25f8b351d

This issue leaves the game unplayable for me. Does anyone know what exactly is this issue I’ve been having and what I can do to solve it (I haven’t reported it yet because I don’t know what it is)?