Haven't seen grenade spam this bad since Reach

And in Reach we at least got armor lock or jetpack to get the hell out of there

And in Halo 4 we at least had grenade notifications but you couldn’t pick up grenades from dead team mates bodies

Heres a tip, don’t stand still for a hour. And use your thrusters. Grenades are the easiest things to dodge.

> 2533274944621319;2:
> Heres a tip, don’t stand still for a hour. And use your thrusters. Grenades are the easiest things to dodge.

Here’s the thing cupcake, you want to use your thrusters while your in cover from enemy fire while approaching their armory?

Boom Boom, Pow. We need Team Doubles, now.

Since Reach? Didn’t you play H2A? We spawned with 600 frags and 400 stickies plus there were 900,000 of each on the map.

Little known fact: H2A has sprint, there are just so many grenades all over the place it’s like trying to run through the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese.

“It’s like New Alexandria all over again”

> 2533274883669557;5:
> Since Reach? Didn’t you play H2A? We spawned with 600 frags and 400 stickies plus there were 900,000 of each on the map.
>
> Little known fact: H2A has sprint, there are just so many grenades all over the place it’s like trying to run through the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese.

Haven’t played in a while :open_mouth: I will certainly check it out XD

> 2533274871929668;1:
> And in Reach we at least got armor lock or jetpack to get the hell out of there
>
> And in Halo 4 we at least had grenade notifications but you couldn’t pick up grenades from dead team mates bodies

Lol I try to avoid “rooms” altogether in Warzone. They fill up with live grenades too quickly. Prefer to keep my feet on land out in the open.

> 2533274871929668;3:
> > 2533274944621319;2:
> > Heres a tip, don’t stand still for a hour. And use your thrusters. Grenades are the easiest things to dodge.
>
>
> Here’s the thing cupcake, you want to use your thrusters while your in cover from enemy fire while approaching their armory?

Here’s the thing sugar pie cupcake, the purpose of grenades is to get you out of cover. Don’t position yourself in bad situations.

I think it’s nice to have grenades that you can rely on to get kills, but they can also be easily dodged by a quick player with the thrusterpack.

> 2533274794829884;9:
> > 2533274871929668;3:
> > > 2533274944621319;2:
> > > Heres a tip, don’t stand still for a hour. And use your thrusters. Grenades are the easiest things to dodge.
> >
> >
> > Here’s the thing cupcake, you want to use your thrusters while your in cover from enemy fire while approaching their armory?
>
>
> Here’s the thing sugar pie cupcake, the purpose of grenades is to get you out of cover. Don’t position yourself in bad situations.

C-c-c-combo breaker!

> 2533274794829884;9:
> > 2533274871929668;3:
> > > 2533274944621319;2:
> > > Heres a tip, don’t stand still for a hour. And use your thrusters. Grenades are the easiest things to dodge.
> >
> >
> > Here’s the thing cupcake, you want to use your thrusters while your in cover from enemy fire while approaching their armory?
>
>
> Here’s the thing sugar pie cupcake, the purpose of grenades is to get you out of cover. Don’t position yourself in bad situations.

So when i’m crossing the map and trying to get cover from people camping a middle objective, what the hell else am I supposed to do when they start spamming grenades at me?

Grenades are really easily spammable in this game, don’t try and pretend their not

> 2533274807544947;6:
> “It’s like New Alexandria all over again”

“Covenant -Yoinks!-! They’re gonna glass this place just like Reach!”

I’m thinking you should spawn with 1 frag in Arena playlists. The nades in this game do feel very spammy, especially because it’s so easy to get more.

Ive always been confused why grenades get such a bad wrap. Its a grenade. Its supposed to be powerful. Its not going to blow a puff of smoke into the air and lightly damage you.

Its supposed to wipe you out.

People need to be more accountable for when they get hit with what.

You need to place yourself in areas where you’re unlikely to get hit with grenades or force your opponent to not have a viable option from their position to do so.
This is the same issue with sprint and regeneration, its a perfect mechanic because you cannot get away AFTER you missed your shots, or got naded, or lacked the skill set to achieve a kill or stay alive.

Get G00D

> 2533274839294074;15:
> Ive always been confused why grenades get such a bad wrap. Its a grenade. Its supposed to be powerful. Its not going to blow a puff of smoke into the air and lightly damage you.
>
> Its supposed to wipe you out.

They’re too easy to get in this game

i think every single game people complain about grenades. MCC came out and everyone complained in every halo. now halo 5 comes out and people complain. promethian grenades are way OP, one hit kill grenade? thats messed up.

other than those new grenades i feel like the grenades are far from OP. i constantly hit people with perfect grenades and still have to hit them 2 or 3 times in the head to kill them. in all halos I’ve played if you get someone with a great grenade you only need one headshot to kill them. from what I’ve seen they are not overpowered, there are just people out there with great grenade throwing abilities. deal with it.

if you are really concerned about “grenade spamming” then get some good headphones. in all halos you have a huge advantage if you’re using good headphones because you not only can hear people footsteps but you can better hear where grenades are falling and then thrust out of the way better.

I think the grenades are fine, functionally. It’s the number on the maps that is an issue. There is no reason to conserve your grenades and use them wisely or tactically. You can spam all your nades and then just get a bunch more by just running around without even trying to pick them up. They’re all over the place and there is no limitation on spam.

> 2533274871929668;12:
> > 2533274794829884;9:
> > > 2533274871929668;3:
> > > > 2533274944621319;2:
> > > > Heres a tip, don’t stand still for a hour. And use your thrusters. Grenades are the easiest things to dodge.
> > >
> > >
> > > Here’s the thing cupcake, you want to use your thrusters while your in cover from enemy fire while approaching their armory?
> >
> >
> > Here’s the thing sugar pie cupcake, the purpose of grenades is to get you out of cover. Don’t position yourself in bad situations.
>
>
> So when i’m crossing the map and trying to get cover from people camping a middle objective, what the hell else am I supposed to do when they start spamming grenades at me?
>
> Grenades are really easily spammable in this game, don’t try and pretend their not

What situation are you even talking about here. Are you talking about strongholds? Middle objective? You’re out in the open and you’re being grenade spammed? I mean I can understand being grenade spammed in Warzone Assault if you’re trying to assault rifle people down in between a fire fight, but they already nerfed that down to one grenade. Grenades can be obnoxious in breakout but that creates more tactics to decide on…

Grenades are really spammable in what situation? You’re going to have 1 on average with the chance of picking up 1-2 others on the dead bodies around you. It really isn’t an issue lol we have so much mobility to dodge them. If you get blown up by two grenades off one guy you’re in a bad spot. With experience this will become less of a problem for you.

I was was annoyed with grenades too but after a week of playing I easily adjusted. Without grenades this game would become a shoot then cover type of game and i am glad it is not.

Also just a note for the post that is two above me… Promethian grenades are not a one hit kill grenade. It takes lack of coordination or an extremely well positioned grenade to actually kill someone from the after effect. I hit a guy straight on with a promethian grenade in breakout while he was in the air and it did literally nothing. Just gotta pray they run through the after effect in the chaos of a gun fight.