Haven't purchased the Defiant Map Pack yet? Want it for free?!

Hello again,

Since my last attempt at a giveaway ended quicker than the presidency of William Henry Harrison, I’ve decided to give it another shot.

I have acquired, through the graciousness of the 343i staff, a Defiant Map Pack code to give away to you; the awesome and amazing Halo Waypoint community.

This contest is rather simple - best caption wins.

In your very own PiercingTiger’s Fileshare you will find this bad boy right here. I have no idea how to describe what’s going on in this screenshot. Do you?

Whomever can come up with the caption that causes me to lulz the most, wins Certain Affinity and 343i’s newest creation, for free!

How to enter: Just post in this thread with your caption. All entries must be in this thread by Friday at noon.

I, along with PiercingTiger, will select a winner at that point, and PM said winner a code.

You are limited to one entry, and please try to keep any replies to in this thread contest related.

Simple enough right? Ready. Set. GO!

“Keep… absolutely… still… His vision is based on movement.”

A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office!

“Didn’t know you can emp a flying fish…”

“I think someone needs a tic tac…”

> Hello again,
>
> Since my last attempt at a giveaway ended quicker than the presidency of William Henry Harrison, I’ve decided to give it another shot.
>
> I have acquired, through the graciousness of the 343i staff, a Defiant Map Pack code to give away to you; the awesome and amazing Halo Waypoint community.
>
> This contest is rather simple - best caption wins.
>
> In your very own PiercingTiger’s Fileshare you will find this bad boy right here. I have no idea how to describe what’s going on in this screenshot. Do you?
>
> Whomever can come up with the caption that causes me to lulz the most, wins Certain Affinity and 343i’s newest creation, for free!
>
> How to enter: Just post in this thread with your caption. All entries must be in this thread by Friday at noon.
>
> I, along with PiercingTiger, will select a winner at that point, and PM said winner a code.
>
> You are limited to one entry, and please try to keep any replies to in this thread contest related.
>
> Simple enough right? Ready. Set. GO!

“I hope the Fish won’t burn his mouth…”

> “Don’t start shooting until you see the whites of it’s eyes!”
> “But, sir, fishes don’t have white eyes.”

“om nom nom, tastes like chicken”
I have the map packs already, so feel free to pass my prize for this golden nugget of vernaculary wit on to the silver medal winner.

FISH:“My Reconz!!!”
(Reference to Saving Nemo)

> “om nom nom, tastes like chicken”
> I have the map packs already, so feel free to pass my prize for this golden nugget of vernaculary wit on to the silver medal winner.

Implying you’d win with that anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

“We’re going to need a bigger gun”
FYI, I love Jaws. So thar!

Good luck to everyone!

Have you seen my dad?

I arz mega fish, f33r mezz!

Holy Carp!

Oh boy its a Koi, except its huge and can fly?!? o_O

“There’s always a bigger fish.”

“I am NOT falling for another animal princess trick again! NO KISSES!”

It’s Raining Catz N Dogz.

“This is what happens,if you ignore “FISH WARNING!” signs”