Haven't gotten my Ice unicorn skin?

On February 12, 2020, I was matched with Snickerdoodle and Postums while they were live streaming on Mixer, and they told us that if we matched with them that you would be getting the Ice unicorn skin for Halo 5 and the nameplate for Reach, But it’s been two days since then and I still haven’t received it yet, and I know that a member of 343 Industries has to personally code the file into my account but it shouldn’t take two days to get a weapon skin and a nameplate.

Hey Cap, it can sometimes take up to a week for those skins to be delivered. If you still don’t have it by next week feel free to drop Sam or me a PM and we’ll look into it for you

Okay, thank you for the response.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Hey Cap, it can sometimes take up to a week for those skins to be delivered. If you still don’t have it by next week feel free to drop Sam or me a PM and we’ll look into it for you

Do you know now if all future ones will include both versions (since they introduced that new one for reach) or just one of them?

> 2533274828821864;4:
> Do you know now if all future ones will include both versions (since they introduced that new one for reach) or just one of them?

The once they introduced for Reach, I’m assuming you mean the 343 vs the World ones (shown below)? So far that was done for a one off event. I’m pretty sure they’ll be obtainable again at some point, but I doubt they’ll add it as a social stream giveaway - that’s what Ice is for

> 2533274813317074;5:
> > 2533274828821864;4:
> > Do you know now if all future ones will include both versions (since they introduced that new one for reach) or just one of them?
>
> The once they introduced for Reach, I’m assuming you mean the 343 vs the World ones (shown below)? So far that was done for a one off event. I’m pretty sure they’ll be obtainable again at some point, but I doubt they’ll add it as a social stream giveaway - that’s what Ice is for

Ah yeah those are the ones I was thinking of. Didn’t know if they were in regular rotation for the social streams or if it was just for that one.