Haven't been this hyped since H3!

I…I just… I just can’t handle this hype! I have been a hardcore fan of Halo since 2001 and I couldnt be happier whats in store for us this October and Im sure many of you feel the same way!

• The Gregorian monks returning - Buck returning - From the ground-up built 4 Co-op campaign - Warzone - Competitive Halo returning to its roots - E-Sports focus - Largest Halo campaign to date - Darkest Halo to date - So many possibilities where the story could go - So many unanswered questions - FREE -Yoink- DLC (Its a huge rarity in the industry at the moment so you have to appreciate it.This is literally the definitive Halo experience if it lives up to its expectations!!
    Is anyone else feeling the same way? That they just cant handle the hype? That they just need the game now?
    Please 343, now is the chance to redeem yourselves, now is the chance to Halo take its former throne as the king of FPS:s!
    Aight I’m done fangirling, just had to put this out there so I can calm down at least for a while.

I was hyped for the birth of my son. Then he came and all he did was cry and -Yoink- himself. I hope this is different.
Lol, on topic, I’m really hyped too man.

I agree this could be the best halo in a long while please don’t fail 343

> 2533274938678576;2:
> I was hyped for the birth of my son. Then he came and all he did was cry and -Yoink- himself. I hope this is different.
> Lol, on topic, I’m really hyped too man.

Hahaha good one, lets hope our hype is rewarded!

agreed I played the beta and it was a lot of fun

> 2533274823349602;6:
> I’m hyped too :smiley:
> Sadly there is so much hate cause of the splitscreen thing. Whatever as soon as the game hits I’m outta here.

Its unfortunate indeed, but I have this feeling that it will be well compensated!

Yep, exactly, me too.

> 2533274938678576;2:
> I was hyped for the birth of my son. Then he came and all he did was cry and -Yoink- himself. I hope this is different.
> Lol, on topic, I’m really hyped too man.

And what have we learned today everybody? Don’t have children.

But seriously, I’m pretty freaking hyped. I can’t wait!

I watch the e3 trailer daily, only the cutscenes, I want this game right now, if only it had a September release…the thirst for it is too real

> 2533274925159248;7:
> > 2533274823349602;6:
> > I’m hyped too :smiley:
> > Sadly there is so much hate cause of the splitscreen thing. Whatever as soon as the game hits I’m outta here.
>
>
> Its unfortunate indeed, but I have this feeling that it will be well compensated!

agreed not letting splitscreen stop me from enjoying halo 5 they said it could be added via a patch after launch

Honestly, the beta was the most fun I’ve had with Halo since H3. Just don’t fall too deep into the hype though. Too much hype is always a bad thing.

That’s kinda weird considering most people who really enjoyed Halo 3 hate anything made by 343. Glad to see you aren’t one of them.

I am excited for halo 5. Hell I am even excited for halo wars 2.
i hope 343 don’t F*** either of them up

> 2533274850519091;13:
> That’s kinda weird considering most people who really enjoyed Halo 3 hate anything made by 343. Glad to see you aren’t one of them.

The only Halo game I haven’t seriously enjoyed was Spartan Assault. It was fun, but I didn’t thoroughly enjoy it.

I did enjoy playing Halo 3 on the MCC though, first time I was ever able to actually play it online too. Halo Wars though, oh man <3 Love RTS’s so it was great.

But yes, on topic I’m very much looking forward to H5. The brief time I spent in the Beta, the videos I’ve seen… Very much looking forward to it!

What I am excited for in halo 5:
1.2 halo campaigns in one ( chief and Locke)
2.campaign exploration
3.warzone
4.arena
5.free DLC
6.customizable assassinations
7.more weapon types
8.potentially more vehicle variations
9.“new surprise enemy”
10.old vehicle changes
11.alien whales
12.epic space fights in background
13.spartan abilities
14.8 playable Spartans in campaign
15.return of Thel
16.hunters in cutscenes
17. Grunts speaking english
18.new promethians enemy class
19.scarab boss said to be in a warzone map
20.drivable promethean gunship
21.spartan chatter in all modes
22.unlockable/earn able armor

> 2533274799527886;9:
> > 2533274938678576;2:
> > I was hyped for the birth of my son. Then he came and all he did was cry and -Yoink- himself. I hope this is different.
> > Lol, on topic, I’m really hyped too man.
>
>
> And what have we learned today everybody? Don’t have children.
>
> But seriously, I’m pretty freaking hyped. I can’t wait!

You guys are wonderful people.

> 2533274867591496;11:
> > 2533274925159248;7:
> > > 2533274823349602;6:
> > > I’m hyped too :smiley:
> > > Sadly there is so much hate cause of the splitscreen thing. Whatever as soon as the game hits I’m outta here.
> >
> >
> > Its unfortunate indeed, but I have this feeling that it will be well compensated!
>
>
> agreed not letting splitscreen stop me from enjoying halo 5 they said it could be added via a patch after launch

Any links to a quote directly from 343i (not some Xbone representative) on this?

> 2533274974596436;18:
> > 2533274867591496;11:
> > > 2533274925159248;7:
> > > > 2533274823349602;6:
> > > > I’m hyped too :smiley:
> > > > Sadly there is so much hate cause of the splitscreen thing. Whatever as soon as the game hits I’m outta here.
> > >
> > >
> > > Its unfortunate indeed, but I have this feeling that it will be well compensated!
> >
> >
> > agreed not letting splitscreen stop me from enjoying halo 5 they said it could be added via a patch after launch
>
>
> Any links to a quote directly from 343i (not some Xbone representative) on this?

I’m not sure on a link but they have said " if the community shows enough interest for something then we might add it in later as DLC"

> 2533274909139271;16:
> What I am excited for in halo 5:
> 1.2 halo campaigns in one ( chief and Locke)
> 2.campaign exploration
> 3.warzone
> 4.arena
> 5.free DLC
> 6.customizable assassinations
> 7.more weapon types
> 8.potentially more vehicle variations
> 9.“new surprise enemy”
> 10.old vehicle changes
> 11.alien whales
> 12.epic space fights in background
> 13.spartan abilities