Haven't been on in a while. what's new?

What’s new on these forums and with Halo 4? Any new screenshots, concept art, or media that I should be aware of?

Nope, nothing at all.

everything is boring as usual no new trailers, ideas being repeated just the usual. oh but I guess there is some hype on a so called leaked pic.

Nothing.

Still have the usual twelve year olds posting their ridiculous gravity boot style ideas and terrible speculations of the chief going intimate with cortana (not really lol but you get what I mean).

This being said, we might get some new info tomorrow.

I’m not holding my breath though.

You. Havent. Missed. A. Damne. Thing.

That’s common during a drought.

Nothing new yet. But we are getting Some Halo 4 toys today at the London Toy Fair :smiley:

> This being said, we might get some new info tomorrow.
>
> I’m not holding my breath though.

if you did, you would have been dead.

anyways, nope, nothing new at all… just stuffs here and stuffs there, like ideas and theory’s…

the leaked pic is a fake pic. the monster featured in the pic is from one of the final fantasy games past final fantasy 11.

Lots of speculated dates for info that have come and gone. Impatients. Terrible Ideas. CHAKAS.

Thats about it.

How long exactly have you been gone? September 14th 2010? Yesterday?

> the leaked pic is a fake pic. the monster featured in the pic is from one of the final fantasy games past final fantasy 11.

Wait…what? What pic are you talking about?

> > the leaked pic is a fake pic. the monster featured in the pic is from one of the final fantasy games past final fantasy 11.
>
> Wait…what? What pic are you talking about?

We no talk about leaks dude…