Haven walkthrough

Enjoy :slight_smile:

God I love the sound of the AR. Haven looks so beautiful, that lighting is incredible.

> God I love the sound of the AR. Haven looks so beautiful, that lighting is incredible.

Yup, this is the first time a Halo game has made me want to set up my surround sound headphones for when I’m playing.

I wonder if they’ll do objective games on Haven like CTF, just change the team spawns to the symmetric axis.

“If you’re playing a 1v1 match this is the map you want to go to.”
There’s no way he can be serious, the map is hardly small enough for 4v4, what makes them think it would work well for 1v1?

> “If you’re playing a 1v1 match this is the map you want to go to.”
> There’s no way he can be serious, the map is hardly small enough for 4v4, what makes them think it would work well for 1v1?

This is one of the smallest maps. What do you mean hardly small enough for 4v4? Exile is small enough for 4v4. Sprint by default and the higher movement speed changes the map size. So while a map like this would work perfect for 4v4 in Halo 3, when sprint is added it is also good for say, doubles or 1v1.

It’s still a small ish map (the smallest by the looks of it) and it has easy sight lines… 1v1 will be okay. Not perfect but better than say Longbow… lol!

> > “If you’re playing a 1v1 match this is the map you want to go to.”
> > There’s no way he can be serious, the map is hardly small enough for 4v4, what makes them think it would work well for 1v1?
>
> This is one of the smallest maps. What do you mean hardly small enough for 4v4? Exile is small enough for 4v4. Sprint by default and the higher movement speed changes the map size. So while a map like this would work perfect for 4v4 in Halo 3, when sprint is added it is also good for say, doubles or 1v1.

Every one of the on-disc maps in Halo 4 are better suited towards BTB, the fact that 4v4 matches on Haven take 10 minutes to complete should be proof enough of that. And what’s the point of adding sprint to “speed up” the game if they’re just going to increase the map size by 30% and slow it right back down?