Have you voted yet?

Have you voted for the vgas yet
if you havent go here
what does this half to do with halo 4?
YOUR GOING TO VOTE FOR HALO 4 OR THE FLOOD WILL GET YOU!
Vote here

You might want to change the colour of your hyperlink. I have no idea why the default colour is so terrible, but it is.

OT: voting. And for those saying this thread has been made before, too bad, Halo 4 needs as many votes as it can get. There’s some stiff competition out there.

> You might want to change the colour of your hyperlink. I have no idea why the default colour is so terrible, but it is.
>
> OT: voting. And for those saying this thread has been made before, too bad, Halo 4 needs as many votes as it can get. There’s some stiff competition out there.

Snowy white links are glitched, it’s supposed to be brown/orange. It’s not something done intentionally by any poster who uses the power of the hyperlink.

why not?
its only a button and i love Halo I voted !

I voted.

I’m sorry but I’m anticipating ME3 far more than Halo 4.

Halo 4 is the first full game that 343i will put together as a team, and the first game-related ANYTHING they’ve done since the TU for Reach. Which was limp wristed and pandering. They haven’t shown great vision, leadership, consistency or… anything yet.

Honestly Halo 4 tops ‘most apphrehensive for’ list, rather than ‘most anticipated.’