Have you noticed 1/17/12 is next week?

I just thaught i’d remind everyone about the upcomming 1/17/12 date next week. What would you like to see on 117 day?

Everyone’s armor switched to Mk 6

I would want to see trailer or anything relating to Halo 4… that’s what I want on 117 day. :slight_smile: It would be amazing if 343 did just that.

I dont know I dont suppose we will see much

01/17/2012 - the wrong way.
17/01/2012 is the way the rest of the world say it…

> 01/17/2012 - the wrong way.
> 17/01/2012 is the way the rest of the world say it…

Well, in 'Merica we day 01/17/2012, and if you don’t like it you can get out!

JK

Mister Chief painting.

That’s the day I go to court :’(

Absolutely nothing.

> Absolutely nothing.

^^

A brief glimpse into the mind of Frank O’ Connor.

This is True…we need to wait for 11/7/12 for something good, but with 343 you never know what they could do next week.

@42meaningoflife

to bad 343i is not located in the rest of the world.

People also made a big spill in the pants over 11/7/11

Nothing happened.

> People also made a big spill in the pants over 11/7/11
>
>
>
> Nothing happened.

Sounds like humanity.

I just don’t get into the big deals people make out of little things when there’s little to no info that it’s actually going to be “something”.

If there was some sort of speculation that something WILL happen that day - Gravy cakes.

Otherwise, it’s something I’ll probably miss and find out about the following week.

My days will go on unabated.

> > 01/17/2012 - the wrong way.
> > 17/01/2012 is the way the rest of the world say it…
>
> Well, in 'Merica we day 01/17/2012, and if you don’t like it you can get out!
>
>
> JK

Nice south park reference.

And why is it so bad for us to be using the AMERICAN calendar set-up on a AMERICAN site for a AMERICAN game?

And on a serious note to the OP. Don’t get too excited. We didnt really get any halo 4 related goods for 343 day either.

It would be nice to see some halo 4 info haha.

I don’t use that date form that most people use…looks kinda silly to me.

I prefer to have day’s first, month’s second and years last. Makes more sense.

But to each his own I guess. I doubt there will be anything though, 343 might be into Halo but I very much doubt they’re so into it that they check days of the year that match with Halo lore.

> I don’t use that date form that most people use…looks kinda silly to me.
>
> I prefer to have day’s first, month’s second and years last. Makes more sense.
>
> But to each his own I guess. I doubt there will be anything though, 343 might be into Halo but I very much doubt they’re so into it that they check days of the year that match with Halo lore.

I’ve always just been used to Month/Date/Year

Figure you start on the first month with the first date all the way to the end of the year. That’s how I look at it. Then again, time itself on any measurement is purely manmade.

We just exist and live. But that’s me getting philosophical and I have had nowhere NEAR enough coffee for that =P

@ Omeggos - HEY! We don’t take kindly to people who take kindly 'round here!

Great ep.