Have you guys checked this out?

So i watched this video here and i noticed a couple of things. One there is no kill cams and at 1:45 you notice that the guy gets killed be a BR and if you watch his shields it takes four shots to take him down not five. Also this is infinity slayer so dont get all pissy when you see the ordnance drops cause they arent in regular slayer.

What is this…I don’t even.

Yea, I can’t understand why people still keep complaining about Halo being like CoD. If you look at Halo:Reach and Black-Ops I > Halo:Reach wins.

If you look at Halo 4 and Black-Ops 2 > Halo 4 Wins

Halo 4 Graphics put Black ops 2 graphics in a headlock. (Fact)
First seconds of Halo 4 campaing are better than CoD:blackops 2 (Fact, Cod is trying to make it look so amazing, reallity the graphics make me puke already(MW2 perhaps?)
We have not seen Black-Ops 2 footage yet so not going to talk about that.

But Halo 4 impression is better than Balck-Ops 2 (IMO)

I think they’re just not showing the more, hm… controversial things, to leave a better impression.

Also, notice how this player is considerably slower than, say, the player we see in the official gameplay vids released by 343? He’s not using the speed perk :<

i hope theres a game winning killcam in halo 4, thats what i have always wanted :frowning:

edit: okay, you gotta admit this does look a little like cod now…
I’m still not even sure if i should buy halo 4. it looks like skill is just being taken out…

DOES NOT LOOK LIKE COD… Haven’t u guys ever played halo. Haven’t u ever seen COD, 2diff games.

probably no kill cam because he spawned immediately >.>

> Yea, I can’t understand why people still keep complaining about Halo being like CoD. If you look at Halo:Reach and Black-Ops I > Halo:Reach wins.
>
> If you look at Halo 4 and Black-Ops 2 > Halo 4 Wins
>
> Halo 4 Graphics put Black ops 2 graphics in a headlock. (Fact)
> First seconds of Halo 4 campaing are better than CoD:blackops 2 (Fact, Cod is trying to make it look so amazing, reallity the graphics make me puke already(MW2 perhaps?)
> We have not seen Black-Ops 2 footage yet so not going to talk about that.
>
> But Halo 4 impression is better than Balck-Ops 2 (IMO)

BO2 footage was shown shortly after H4 at E3. So are you talking about multiplayer? and tbh i dont see any change in the graphics from mw to bo2

> i hope theres a game winning killcam in halo 4, thats what i have always wanted :frowning:
>
> edit: okay, you gotta admit this does look a little like cod now…
> I’m still not even sure if i should buy halo 4. it looks like skill is just being taken out…

Even if it has some slight similarities to Cod, this game still looks like it eats sleeps and -Yoinks!- Halo.

> Also this is infinity slayer so dont get all pissy when you see the ordnance drops cause they arent in regular slayer.

Does anyone actually know that infinity slayer isn’t going to be the new ‘regular slayer’ ?

> > Also this is infinity slayer so dont get all pissy when you see the ordnance drops cause they arent in regular slayer.
>
> Does anyone actually know that infinity slayer isn’t going to be the new ‘regular slayer’ ?

Infinity Slayer is different actually on the halo 4 part of this site you can look at game modes and see the difference

Edit: In regular slayer you don’t get to choose the drop

> SLAYER
>
> The standard Slayer experience of past Halo titles, now with a variety of new features that span across the entire War Games experience. These features include a scoring system which separates both individual and team performance and a <mark>dynamic ordnance drop system</mark>, among several other exciting things yet to be revealed.

> INFINITY SLAYER
>
> A new twist on the traditional Slayer experience that now allows Spartans to earn points during the course of a match <mark>which can eventually be leveraged to call in ordnance from overhead. Ordnance drops within Infinity Slayer consist of three selectable but randomly generated weapons or power-ups</mark>, the latter which can alter the Spartans speed, shielding, or ability to issue damage.

> I think they’re just not showing the more, hm… controversial things, to leave a better impression.
>
> Also, notice how this player is considerably slower than, say, the player we see in the official gameplay vids released by 343? He’s not using the speed perk :<

This.

343i gives just enough info on rehashed class based shooter features to hype up the bouncers and keep the traditionalists just dark enough to hold our interest.

If 343i is good at anything, it’s graphics and media hyping.