Have you gotten your digital Soundtrack yet?

“We unfortunately have to move the release date for the Halo 4 Original soundtrack limited edition box set back to Nov 6th due to an exclusive content reveal. On October 22nd will send you a very exclusive track from the game called ‘Desecration’ which is not on the original soundtrack and you will also receive a full digital copy of the album. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your support - The Omega/The Halo 4 team.”

I have not gotten an email yet :frowning:

On a side note… i accidently purchased the album of itunes… so now i have duplicate songs >:(

Nothing yet as well. Still waiting…

So wait, the LE gets the official soundtrack with it? If so, I’m going to jump in joy.

> So wait, the LE gets the official soundtrack with it? If so, I’m going to jump in joy.

When did i ever say that?

sorry double post

> > So wait, the LE gets the official soundtrack with it? If so, I’m going to jump in joy.
>
> When did i ever say that?

It is the LE Sountrack, not LE game lol and is there a way to get just the remix album?

I got mine this morning, Central.

Got mine early this morning. It’s amazing!

I got mine at like 1 am this morning.

Here, for those who can’t wait.

> I got mine at like 1 am this morning.
>
> Here, for those who can’t wait.

> Got mine early this morning. It’s amazing!

well this is worrying… i havent gotten any word or email

I haven’t gotten an email yet. Is it sent to your xbox live email, or the email that I used at Gamestop when I pre-ordered the game?

Got mine last night, I kinda hate that there are so many songs that aren’t on the OST. like Desecration and 2 other songs.

Nope still waiting for the CD to release. I’d rather have something physical than digital, makes it more special

I orderd the LE cd as well I havnt gotten anything I dont think most people realise your talking about the LE Album not LE Game.

OP whered you get that info I orderd mine about 4 5 days ago and havnt seen that I wonder if its just for people who orderd it before they changed the date.

IMPORTANT- those who havnt gotten it check ur junk spam whatever I found mine in there I use Hotmail well Outlook now.