Have You Completed Your Goal(s) in Halo 5?

As the title says, I’m wondering if you have completed your goal, and what your goal(s) were.

My my goals in Halo 5 were complete the Campaign Solo Legendary and get Helljumper armor.

As of two nights ago, I finally got Helljumper. God does it look good… And Solo Legendary on this game wasn’t that difficult but it was fun!

Plus, it’s really wierd to not sell every REQ anymore and play the game with no care at all.

Thank you for your time.

I beat it on Legendary shortly after launch and…that’s about it. Haven’t touched the game much since because I find it woefully dissapointing

Yep. I reached SR of 117 as a tribute to the MC since 343i will be getting rid of him in H6 (which I won’t play for several reasons).

Goals come in the form of wasps. So no, I haven’t.

> 2535453138108435;3:
> Yep. I reached SR of 117 as a tribute to the MC since 343i will be getting rid of him in H6 (which I won’t play for several reasons).

We don’t know that…

I got Helioskrill so my original yes.

Now its:
Get Diamond or Above in Arena
Get Achilles Helmet
Get to 152 (at some point, maybe)

Unlock every thing - done, btw unlocking every thing is kind of terrible. Owning all Certs makes it hard to get basic stuff I spent 100000 point on bronze and silver packs trying to get speed boosts I got about 10.

I would complete halo 5 on legendary but I think it would be boring to do it on my own and there isn’t any match making for the campaign.

Forge - I really want to use forge but I find it so difficult I can’t get my head round it.

> 2533274962122285;7:
> Unlock every thing - done, btw unlocking every thing is kind of terrible. Owning all Certs makes it hard to get basic stuff I spent 100000 point on bronze and silver packs trying to get speed boosts I got about 10.
>
> I would complete halo 5 on legendary but I think it would be boring to do it on my own and there isn’t any match making for the campaign.
>
> Forge - I really want to use forge but I find it so difficult I can’t get my head round it.

I don’t have everything unlocked yet. And for Solo Legendary, use Score Attack for a self-given competition. Forge is honestly just screw around and try to build what you imagine.

> 2533274809754156;5:
> > 2535453138108435;3:
> > Yep. I reached SR of 117 as a tribute to the MC since 343i will be getting rid of him in H6 (which I won’t play for several reasons).
>
>
> We don’t know that…

Of course, it is not certain but the inclusion of Locke, ignoring Blue Team within H5’s campaign, and Frank O’Connor insisting that Chief’s story will end in the future all seem to be signs that John will be taken out.

well I got lindas armor that was my first goal…other than that achilles helmet and maximum level (maybe in 3 years lol)

No, still haven’t piloted a UNSC air vehicle, but will soon. :smiley:

My goals in Halo 5 are to unlock the Raider helmet and reach Onyx in my favoured ranked playlists (Arena, Slayer and Swat). I’d also say an aim is to reach the max rank but I don’t really mind if I don’t achieve that, but chances are I will given how much time we have until the next installment of the mainline series.

> 2535433113586217;11:
> No, still haven’t piloted a UNSC air vehicle, but will soon. :smiley:

But other than that:
Yes:Achilles
Yes: All reqs
Yes: Campaign in Legendary
Yes: H2 BR

I have beaten some of my goals; like beating campaign on legendary. But others are still not there. I’m working with my company to get the Achilles helmet. It’s taking so long… But that’s part of it. If you and your company play enough, you will eventually get it. I probably won’t even use it after I get it, ha ha!

Since it’s a goal to many people. Is Achilles worth it? I mean I don’t think I’ll really wear it. And plus I’d feel horrible doing the farming. And I don’t want to leave my Spartan Company.

> 2533274939961451;15:
> Since it’s a goal to many people. Is Achilles worth it? I mean I don’t think I’ll really wear it. And plus I’d feel horrible doing the farming. And I don’t want to leave my Spartan Company.

Not all companies farm…quite a few of the early ones to get it did it whether they admit it or not, but many dont because of the bad rep.
Also people want it because it is the only thing now (I believe) that isn’t in the REQ pool

I would like the helmet (Achilles) tho I will never wear it. It’s still a goal like the Great Wheel but it’s a long time getting there.

Well, let’s see: make at least Platinum in one playlist thereby officially making me at least average: no, despite trying as best I possibly can, I officially suck. Shoulda started playing earlier when it was easier…

Keep my K/D around 1.0 and my W/L % around 50: no, same as above.

Unlock my absolute favorite Halo armor of all time, Mark IV: no, because RNGesus hates me.

Beat campaign on Legendary: no, but this one is my own lazy fault because I just never got around to it. Working on it now.

I want to complete all the reqs (roughly 90 gold packs left) and to hit daimond in a few playlists… the seasons are too short for casual players…

My goal is to get Helljumper armor and kick some -Yoink- online while wearing it!
But my biggest goal is to keep having fun with my friends while playing Halo.

And by the way, congratulations on achieving the Helljumper armor OP, feet first into hell mate!