have you all heard this -Yoink-?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So i seen a article posted by halo follower… heres how stupid this guy is. In his article he stated that master chief is practically in love with cortana and states that cortana is pretty much dr halsey. Heres the kicker this guy says that master chief is pretty much inbreeding with dr halsey cuz apparently acording to this -Yoink- he sees dr halsey as a mother figure but apparently has dreams or some -Yoink- like that of havin -Yoink!- with her. Wtf is this -Yoink- this guy is a complete moron…if i can find the article again btw it was on facebook so ill have to dig it up ill post a link to it asap

It will not let me post the link but if you go to halo followers web page and click the theory speculation link the title Why master chief might be a psycologial mess. again i apologize ill keep trying. Mobile phones suck to post links

> 2533275007644246;1:
> So i seen a article posted by halo follower… heres how stupid this guy is. In his article he stated that master chief is practically in love with cortana and states that cortana is pretty much dr halsey. Heres the kicker this guy says that master chief is pretty much inbreeding with dr halsey cuz apparently acording to this -Yoink- he sees dr halsey as a mother figure but apparently has dreams or some -Yoink- like that of havin -Yoink!- with her. Wtf is this -Yoink- this guy is a complete moron…if i can find the article again btw it was on facebook so ill have to dig it up ill post a link to it asap

If you post the link that’s be great but who on the follower team wrote it?

> 2533275007644246;1:
> So i seen a article posted by halo follower… heres how stupid this guy is. In his article he stated that master chief is practically in love with cortana and states that cortana is pretty much dr halsey. Heres the kicker this guy says that master chief is pretty much inbreeding with dr halsey cuz apparently acording to this -Yoink- he sees dr halsey as a mother figure but apparently has dreams or some -Yoink- like that of havin -Yoink!- with her. Wtf is this -Yoink- this guy is a complete moron…if i can find the article again btw it was on facebook so ill have to dig it up ill post a link to it asap

Yeah… I do no follow HaloFollwer for my Halo fix. I try to stay away from his media since I generally do not like how he goes about certain things especially speculation.

There’s more than just 1 guy?
Not surprised that he’d make a claim that wrong as it seems to me that the terminals in H2A informed him that halo has lore. His lack of even the basic knowledge of the universe is hilarious as his comment section is filled with people correcting his mispronounciations of every halo term. I honestly don’t think the halofollower team even knows about ONI. Just compare the halofollower hunt for the truth vids to that of RUL. Night and day.

Why do people even watch his videos? There is literally 0 entertainment value that comes from that channel.

Halo Follower guessing at possible storyline since there is next to 0 info coming out about H5…

I don’t buy that one bit.

Im digging for the link now sorry fellas that its taking so long im also at work on a smoke break trying to find it

Wow all of this was fabricated. Coolio.

EDIT: I mean what the OP posted.

> 2533274862182154;8:
> Wow all of this was fabricated. Coolio.
>
> EDIT: I mean what the OP posted.

I don’t know. It seems like the kind of story that would come out of that YouTube channel of yours. shudders that channel.

It’s obvious someone knows their psychology and is just trying to take a jab at Halo Follower. So just report and move on, this nonconstructive attack!

really don’t have much to say on that. people are crazy man lol