Have we gotten this wrong?

What if that Phoenix-like construct is Offensive Bias and not Medicant Bias? Which means Iso-Didact has control over him which then explains why its causing destruction.

> 2533274814635636;1:
> What if that Phoenix-like construct is Offensive Bias and not Medicant Bias? Which means Iso-Didact has control over him which then explains why its causing destruction.

It’s not either.

> 2533274810150284;2:
> > 2533274814635636;1:
> > What if that Phoenix-like construct is Offensive Bias and not Medicant Bias? Which means Iso-Didact has control over him which then explains why its causing destruction.
>
>
> It’s not either.

How do you know? Its the only entity we don’t know its whereabouts.

Well, for one thing, I don’t think Offensive Bias takes a form like that. He could, though I would much rather his appearance be like an oversized Monitor. I think the same for Mendicant.

Of course, said Biases could be in control of this construct. But what we know about both of them doesn’t seem to fit them attacking anyone really at the moment.

I do find Offensive Bias’ disappearance to be interesting though, and would love to see him pop up at some point.

> 2533274814635636;1:
> What if that Phoenix-like construct is Offensive Bias and not Medicant Bias? Which means Iso-Didact has control over him which then explains why its causing destruction.

  1. What if that construct is actually protecting
  2. Iso-Didact is gone, he activated the Halo-Array 100,000 BCE aprox.

> 2533274915983628;5:
> > 2533274814635636;1:
> > What if that Phoenix-like construct is Offensive Bias and not Medicant Bias? Which means Iso-Didact has control over him which then explains why its causing destruction.
>
>
> 1. What if that construct is actually protecting
> 2. Iso-Didact is gone, he activated the Halo-Array 100,000 BCE aprox.

IsoDidact didn’t die though. He went into exile along with the rest with the possibility of returning as friends of Humanity some day. He could be dead now of course since we don’t know what has happened to him since, but the possibility still exists.

> 2533274915983628;5:
> > 2533274814635636;1:
> > What if that Phoenix-like construct is Offensive Bias and not Medicant Bias? Which means Iso-Didact has control over him which then explains why its causing destruction.
>
>
> 1. What if that construct is actually protecting
> 2. Iso-Didact is gone, he activated the Halo-Array 100,000 BCE aprox.

The IsoDidact survived on the Ark. He went on a kind of exile with other survivors after seeing that the reseeding process was working well.

He may not be alive now, but there’s a good chance he has others around.

Sorry I meant Ur-Didact, wherever he is.

> 2533274814635636;3:
> > 2533274810150284;2:
> > > 2533274814635636;1:
> > > What if that Phoenix-like construct is Offensive Bias and not Medicant Bias? Which means Iso-Didact has control over him which then explains why its causing destruction.
> >
> >
> > It’s not either.
>
>
> How do you know? Its the only entity we don’t know its whereabouts.

They’ve dropped enough hints as to what it actually is that I feel confident in saying that it isn’t Offensive or Mendicant Bias. Plus, that form is not befitting a Forerunner ancilla. They much prefer to use monitors.

I believe Offensive Bias and Mendicant Bias share a bond of some sort, which has a connection to meta-stability…

> 2533274873172929;10:
> I believe Offensive Bias and Mendicant Bias share a bond of some sort, which has a connection to meta-stability…

I’m curious as to how you came up with that.

Offensive Bias was created a long time after Mendicant, and was created with the sole purpose of exploiting Mendicant’s rampancy-driven episodes to defeat him in battle.

> 2533274814635636;8:
> Sorry I meant Ur-Didact, wherever he is.

If it was the Ur-Didact controlling it wouldn’t it have orange lights whereas in the poster it has blue lights?.. Doesn’t it?