Have they released the achievements for Halo CEA?

Have they already released them? if so can someone post me a linky thanks :]

Well what I hope they are, is that they actually are Achievements rather than " Congratulations you are actually playing our game" points. Halo 3 ODST’s achievements were perfect, because it was mainly just hard achievements, its not the amount of points you get, its the actual Achievement that I find satisfying.

I mean Endure only a mere 25G but it took 5 and a half hours, but 5 and a half hours of hardcore firefighting. and getting that little “blip blip!” on set 5 was just one of the best moments I’ve ever had on XBL, I have all the achievements in ODST and I feel so proud of it, even though its a not very commonly played game I still feel like it was AN ACHIEVEMENT.

With Reach though I got all gamerscore in a matter of days ( 1000G ) and when I looked back onit, it was abit meh so what they were pretty easy achievements. I didn’t really felt like I ACHIEVED anything playing Reach.

So hopefully CEA won’t have “achievements” like Reach such as “The Rookie - insert a Reach copy into your Xbox 360 - 250G” or "A worthy Sacrifice - Successfully lose a matchmaking game, 777G! ".

lol

lol :smiley:
“betray a teamate” 30g
“Use armour lock to block a sticky” 50g
“get a double kill with the shotgun” 50g

sad thing is one of these is an acheivement on reach :confused:

I think that ODSTs achievements were more rewarding but too repetitive (get 200,000 points on every firefight map)

the only reach acheivements I was pround of were
complete the campaign solo legendary
if they came to hear me beg (because its -Yoinking!- broken)
you ate all the chips (so hard lol)

also no more limited 13/42 gamerscore. Stick to normal numbers like 25 or 30…

I think that CEA needs a variety in achievement. Although completing the campaign on legendary should give you about 400g (like it does in every halo game)

> Have they already released them?

No, we have not released them yet.

> > Have they already released them?
>
> No, we have not released them yet.

Will you release them at PAX, or do we have to wait until it’s closer to the release date.

> also no more limited 13/42 gamerscore. Stick to normal numbers like 25 or 30…

YES YES YES, no more of those weird achievements. They just piss me off. As for when the achievements come out, I’d say probably about a month before the game comes out.