Have the new Achievements been revealed yet?

Hello folks! Just wondering if anyone’s heard anything about the new defiant achievements? Generally, achievements for games will be found a month or so in advance and DLC will have theirs found within 2 weeks. But of course, Halo is Halo and it follows its’ own rules. Anyone know anything? I really enjoyed the Noble achievements.

I may or may not know something about the achievements. I’m typically not one for sharing (I failed that class in Kindergarten), but I’ll reconsider my stance and get back to you.

> I may or may not know something about the achievements. I’m typically not one for sharing (I failed that class in Kindergarten), but I’ll reconsider my stance and get back to you.

You had a complete class on sharing? All I had was one day of teaching the concept to us and answering questions, a guest speaker the next day (I think we converted him :|), and a test. All of which most of us flunked

it smells the vidmasters :slight_smile:

> I may or may not know something about the achievements. I’m typically not one for sharing (I failed that class in Kindergarten), but I’ll reconsider my stance and get back to you.

telling us after the maps come out doesnt count… just sayin

Fair enough I suppose. But if I may, are they more difficult or fun?

> > I may or may not know something about the achievements. I’m typically not one for sharing (I failed that class in Kindergarten), but I’ll reconsider my stance and get back to you.
>
> You had a complete class on sharing? All I had was one day of teaching the concept to us and answering questions, a guest speaker the next day (I think we converted him :|), and a test. All of which most of us flunked

You are both lucky; all I remember about Kindergarden was a large Austrian man asking us “Who is your daddy, and what does he do?” and shouting at us a lot! Then the School burnt down… (None of that really happened, all I actually remember is pretending to be a TV)

On topic(-ish); How cryptic (and maybe evil) is bs angel with their replies to these sorts of questions! :frowning:

Well now you have groups all over the net watching this thread. :slight_smile:

So umm, you know… Tomorrow is Tuesday. One week before release. And, well… umm…

Perhaps… I don’t know… we can CLIMB ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN?!

New footage and achievements por favor!

(also, first waypoint post - w00t)

> New footage and achievements por favor.

Your wish is our command. Stay tuned!

I’m tuned in!! LOL

Can’t wait to play Highlands!!

And you didn’t even have to stay tuned for that long for your new footage! A behind-the-scenes look at the development of the Defiant Multiplayer Map Pack is now available your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

Looks awesome. Thanks…Now about those achievements j/k but not really LOL.

Awesome video! You guys are off to an excellent start.Looking forward to this relationship!Thanks a lot!

> Hello folks! Just wondering if anyone’s heard anything about the new defiant achievements? Generally, achievements for games will be found a month or so in advance and DLC will have theirs found within 2 weeks. But of course, Halo is Halo and it follows its’ own rules. Anyone know anything? I really enjoyed the Noble achievements.

Crackin’ Skulls: Kill 3 players with the Oddball in a match-made Oddball game

Return to Sender: Successfully return two flags in a match-made CTF game

Candy from a Baby: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a match-made Stockpile game

Click to see pretty pictures!

> > Hello folks! Just wondering if anyone’s heard anything about the new defiant achievements? Generally, achievements for games will be found a month or so in advance and DLC will have theirs found within 2 weeks. But of course, Halo is Halo and it follows its’ own rules. Anyone know anything? I really enjoyed the Noble achievements.
>
> Return to Sender: Successfully return two flags in a match-made CTF game
>
> Crackin’ Skulls: Kill 3 players with the Oddball in a match-made Oddball game
>
> Candy from a Baby: Capture two flags from an enemy capture zone in a match-made Stockpile game
>
> I’ll work on getting the images posted for you, too. :slight_smile:

Was hoping for FF one as well but what can ya do lol.

Angel, explain:

> Angel, explain:
>
> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26397931&postcount=13193

I’m not a neoGAF user so not only is that not me, but I’m also not familiar with the topic at hand. I’m happy to take a stab in the dark, though, and say that apparently that particular person will be experiencing condensation soon.

It’s also worth noting that I used the word “not” four times in a single sentence. Pretty sure that’s a world record of some kind.

> > Angel, explain:
> >
> > http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=26397931&postcount=13193
>
> I’m not a neoGAF user so not only is that not me, but I’m also not familiar with the topic at hand. I’m happy to take a stab in the dark, though, and say that apparently that particular person will be experiencing condensation soon.
>
> It’s also worth noting that I used the word “not” four times in a single sentence. Pretty sure that’s a world record of some kind.

You know… I considered adding a ‘no actual weather jokes’ comment to tha… nevermind.

Yeah apparently it’s someone affiliated with your organization. I assumed he was referring to codes being rained down (DLC codes) and I also assumed you knew who he was.

No worries. Now I know you’re not a gaffer. There wasn’t really a discussion being held at that time, he just popped in, said that, and left.

Edit: Yep he gave out some codes to gaffers. They are playing them now.

Grrr

Those new achievements look difficult for someone like me. :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully that will be it.

Three achievements?

So… Why was I thinking there was going to be 5?