Have people stopped playing Warzone Assault?

Ever since WZFF came out I just haven’t been able to get a game of WZ Assault. Can wait over five minutes in a lobby and other modes I get straight on.

I still play it and I find matches pretty quickly. Not sure why you’re having trouble.

I dunno, I am searching for one right now and it’s taking ages.

I’m still playing it as much as I play anything else.

This is weekend I did have little longer search times, but nothing playlist specific.

i have multiple games modes where i cant find players. Only on expanded search, which does not help very well. Even then i have to wait very long.
So whoever made this"halo 5 has the highest player population" has defintly not looked up germany/ or europe in general.

yea ive had the lobby time out several times saying not enough people are searching for WZA. on the rare chance i want to play a game of it i cant

Pretty much the only thing I play, keep matching up against the same people now though for the most part. I’m sure people are trying to grind commendations in WZFf.

Pretty much the only thing I play, keep matching up against the same people now though for the most part. I’m sure people are trying to grind commendations in WZFf.

Most of the WZA players stopped once they switched it from 12 to 6

Yeah I’ve had this issues for months now. Never able to find anyone :confused:

Apparently AU has had issues since like December!

> 2535414341107016;5:
> i have multiple games modes where i cant find players. Only on expanded search, which does not help very well. Even then i have to wait very long.
> So whoever made this"halo 5 has the highest player population" has defintly not looked up germany/ or europe in general.

Or people don’t care since a majority of the players are in NA.