Have people forgotten how to play this game?!

In warzone I ALWAYS get paired with idiots who stay AT THE CORE the ENTIRE match or just drive around on scout hogs and in arena I get teammates that obviously cannot comprehend how to aim? I need some people I can play war zone with. Hell even the Spartan company im in doesn’t even want to join a war zone lobby

Forgotten? More like refuse to adjust to the norm and complain about anything they can think of without questioning what they are doing.

lets not exaggerate

I’m not sure if what you’re saying is true, or if it’s just highly exaggerated. I don’t know, I never stay by the core long enough to notice them.

Dude
Spawn in a ONI scout hog
go on a 10 kill splatter streak
then you will understand that all this time
It was not the community who was playing the game wrong
but you

Most people are not used to aim assist being removed in Halo 5. Main reason casual players are leaving. That is not good for any game.

I know your pain bud. You should join a spartan company with people that know how to play the game properly. I suggest Blue Death.

> 2533274826432269;6:
> Most people are not used to aim assist being removed in Halo 5. Main reason casual players are leaving. That is not good for any game.

it still has aim assist just not super strong.

If we´ll lose the game we still want to have fun so we drive around in scout hogs. Want a ride :wink: ?

Search for a warzone team at www.halolfg.com. You are welcome ;).

> 2533274805919869;8:
> > 2533274826432269;6:
> > Most people are not used to aim assist being removed in Halo 5. Main reason casual players are leaving. That is not good for any game.
>
>
> it still has aim assist just not super strong.

I was under the understanding it had been removed. Well Yoink, I have no idea whats wrong with game.