Have Not Received The Halo Channel Req Pack

<mark>Moderator edit: As of April 2016, the Halo Channel promotion has ended.</mark>
<mark>You can now get the Halo Channel emblems from the standard REQ pool.</mark>

There is supposed to be a Req Pack for watching a video through the app. However I have yet to receive this Req Pack.
Is it not available yet? I’m still watching videos at the moment and nothing.

Same here maybe it’s delayed til actual release?Either that or watch more videos??

Hey all,

Thank you for your info. We are working with the Halo Channel team to take a look at your accounts.

same here, i’ve watched several videos and haven’t seen anything come through yet. love the game though!

Same here.

Same, though I was hardly surprised.

Same here, and I watched all the Nightfall episodes episodes too. I want that nightfall armor.

Same here.

Same here too. Thought it was me and i was doing something wrong?

Me too.

I’ve got the same problem.

Edit: Signed into halowaypoint on my phone, downloaded the app, watched another video and then received the pack. Hope this helps!

I don’t have the nightfall Armour and Helmet…

What is in the halo Channel req pack?

Same

I’m also having the same problem :confused:

Same issue.

We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Halo Channel emblem. Validating this constantly growing list takes a bit of time, which is why you may not be seeing your Halo Channel emblem yet. We apologize for the delay!

Thanks,
The Forum Team

> We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Halo Channel emblem. Validating this constantly growing list takes a bit of time, which is why you may not be seeing your Halo Channel emblem yet. We apologize for the delay!
> Thanks,
> The Forum Team

thank you for the update! (running into the same issue too)

I’m guessing that the issue is still happening because I have not received either the Req pack for using the application (and watching a video, I have done this on the Xbox One and on my cell phone.) Nor have I received one for watching the Nightfall episodes. Please look into my issue and I will remain patient. Thank you (:

Same here. I have watched The Sprint, RvB and all of the Fall Of Reach

> We are currently processing and validating the list of everyone that has earned the Halo Channel emblem. Validating this constantly growing list takes a bit of time, which is why you may not be seeing your Halo Channel emblem yet. We apologize for the delay!
> Thanks,
> The Forum Team

Any updates here? I understand it’s super intense with all the folks watching stuff, just want to understand what the process is like.