Have Not Received Specialization Code Yet.

I was never emailed a code. Not to my personal email account, not to my Xbox Live Messages, not to any email address that I have ever created.

This is the first time I’ve used this site, but I assume my Halo 4 Stats can be checked by others. If this is true, my “Player Since” is listed clearly as 11.06.12. The very night the game came out I played on Xbox Live.

Gamertag: Leviathaon
Yes, I played the game while connected to Xbox LIVE before 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time on November 20, 2012
Yes, I am 17 years of age and older
Yes, I live in the United States

I’d be incredibly happy for someone, anyone with any connection to the people who have any control over this issue to please respond and give me any sign of responsiveness. I’ve been scouring the internet for anything, a number to call, a person to email, and none of the relevant sites seem to want to respond directly. I understand there is an overflow of disgruntled gamers, but still, something other than a “Well, you should have gotten an email! That sucks that you didn’t!” would be incredibly appreciated.

Thank you.

we arent going to get our codes… incase you havent noticed its been almost a month now and still no codes for us, we get ignored cause 343 doesnt care about it, “they’ll get over it” is what im sure they’re thinking

Same here. Im not playing halo 4 until I get my code.

Never got mine either.

If you haven’t got it by now, then you aren’t getting one. You just have to wait for them all to be released, just like the Europeans.

To the guy who said that they’re never coming, I don’t think they could blatantly lie like that. Moral reasons aside, it would look pretty compromising for a company to announce something like that and then not follow through on any of the statements.

Some sort of move to follow through on their promises seems more logical than just putting their fingers in their ears and saying “lalalalala” until we all go away. Right?

Gamertag: GNassty
Yes, I played the game while connected to Xbox LIVE before 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time on November 20, 2012

Gamertag: GNassty