Have Noble 6's exact armour from Reach

I’m sure everybody has seen the new Memories of Reach trailer and the remaining armours from Noble Team. I know we have Carter’s already in game (Noble Armour), and some people might consider Decimator to be Halo 5’s version of Noble 6’s armour.
But I hope 343 uses the exact default armour used by 6 in Reach in the new update and maybe even a variant of Noble armour (using different shoulder pads, etc.)
Who knows? maybe 343 isn’t showing it to surprise us :wink:

Well if they don’t Decimator is gonna be considered the new N6

My Noble 6 wore Mark VI, so I’ve already got 6’s armor haha.

It needs to have one shoulder pad different than the other to show he likes being himself lol. Besides that I did always like that armor.

Decimator. Another example of a stupid looking visor screwing up what could’ve been a cool helmet.

Funny how the default armor in previous games suddenly turns into the coveted armor in successive games. (ie Mk V/VI in Reach, now Noble 6 (recruit i think it’s called) in Halo 5).

That armor is not carters…just a totally dumbed version of it …so they need to add carters and six’s armor…:3

I absolutely agree with this. There’s a chance we might see it as it got a bit of a mention in Mark V Alpha’s armor description.

Having Armour that actually resembles Carters would be nice too.

I honestly don’t know why they keep putting their “own spin” on everything. Very happy to see they’re actually giving us what we want now but they really need to fix both the Decimator helmet and Carters armour. The Decimator helmet is an absolute joke, perhaps even worse than the “CQB” Dynast

> 2533274808719558;9:
> Having Armour that actually resembles Carters would be nice too.
>
> I honestly don’t know why they keep putting their “own spin” on everything. Very happy to see they’re actually giving us what we want now but they really need to fix both the Decimator helmet and Carters armour. The Decimator helmet is an absolute joke, perhaps even worse than the “CQB” Dynast

I dunno, I kinda like Decimator and Dynast. And CQB. Dynasty and CQB have actually replaced ODST as my favorite helmet.

Noble 6 didn’t have a canonical armor. He just used recruit in the videos because that’s the default. So it’s not really “6’s armor” it’s just the Reach default armor.