have lag issue with solid 60 fps

hey guys i need some help here here my setup

ryzen 7 1800x
32g ddr4 ram 3300 mhz
sapphire nitro+ rx580 8g gpu 1425/2000

i tryedvery resolution possible from 1080p to 4k and on low to ultra in each mod i have a sold 60 fps not a single drop and iam getting some slowmotion(lag) in every map and its always ramdom i tryed the windows game mode on and off and didnt change anything every driver are up to date just to say iam running pubg on 1080p-1440p low and ultra without any lag and over 100fps

It’s not you, it’s the game. It’s not optimized well at all, has not been updated to be, and apparently won’t be. Nice rig setup.

> 2533274831077797;2:
> It’s not you, it’s the game. It’s not optimized well at all, has not been updated to be, and apparently won’t be. Nice rig setup.

ho thx for the reply bob that what i was thinking after all my test

i have the xbox one x for only halo 5 haha and just build my new setup and was hopping to play halo5 because we have to say it look awsome in ultra… well thx !! :smiley:

so all the micro stutters and crap that you get playing in custom matches against other people has just always been there? I mean even when I loaded into a custom match by myself it was still stuttering but I’ve seen videos from 6-9 months ago where things looked to run much smoother.

i7-6800k - 6core
EVGA GTX 1070
16gb 3000mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance
All storage is SSD

> 2533274802250640;4:
> so all the micro stutters and crap that you get playing in custom matches against other people has just always been there? I mean even when I loaded into a custom match by myself it was still stuttering but I’ve seen videos from 6-9 months ago where things looked to run much smoother.
>
> i7-6800k - 6core
> EVGA GTX 1070
> 16gb 3000mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance
> All storage is SSD

The 4k update messed up some things on the Forge side. Maps that were smooth before probably aren’t anymore, and visa versa. Yes the stutters always been there, they are just more apparent now for all players whereas before there were only a few players claiming to not be experiencing issues. It’s everyone’s problem now :frowning:

> 2533274831077797;5:
> > 2533274802250640;4:
> > so all the micro stutters and crap that you get playing in custom matches against other people has just always been there? I mean even when I loaded into a custom match by myself it was still stuttering but I’ve seen videos from 6-9 months ago where things looked to run much smoother.
> >
> > i7-6800k - 6core
> > EVGA GTX 1070
> > 16gb 3000mhz DDR4 Corsair Vengeance
> > All storage is SSD
>
> The 4k update messed up some things on the Forge side. Maps that were smooth before probably aren’t anymore, and visa versa. Yes the stutters always been there, they are just more apparent now for all players whereas before there were only a few players claiming to not be experiencing issues. It’s everyone’s problem now :frowning:

That’s a sucky situation. I hope they push another update that fixes that. I’d love to get some scrim time in with my buddies to prep for Halo 6 on PC :smiley: Just recently got back into halo and really would like to play it on pc when that day comes.