Have I missed something?

I have 2 concerns after playing the game - really enjoying the MP, btw. Most fun I’ve had since H2!

1st item - when we played the beta, we were told beta unlocks would transfer to the main game. At what point did this change? I really do not get the point of “buying” back my armor unlocks. To go along with this, I am unsure, like many, about why the promised armor set has not been given to players yet.

2nd item (more gameplay related) - Why is friendly fire allowed in SWAT?? I have played a ton of Swat in my 2 days playing MP, and it seems like I’ve racked up a few betrayals simply from trying to get shots on the enemy, only to have teammates rush into my fire path. This is less an issue with the magnum, but still happens.

Overall, I am really enjoying the game, despite feeling let down with the campaign advertising, and the walking missions (truly wasted potential there). However, I liked the basic plot and conclusion - it actually synced up with a fan theory on a thread many months back to a tee.

There might have been a glitch for you because all the armor I had in the beta was available for me at launch.

Any idea how we contact 343 about this? I’ve combed the site for support links and nothing has come up.

t seems that there must be a glitch, the OP not receiving your unlocked items through the beta, I’ve received mine but however they have not shown up as unlocked in my requisition collection which seems like another glitch

bit I also agree on the betrayal system, it’s frustrating having team mates rushing past you while your in a fire fight with the enemy team, resulting in killing that team member and getting killed while the confusion of them running past you

> 2535458386964330;1:
> 1st item - when we played the beta, we were told beta unlocks would transfer to the main game. At what point did this change? I really do not get the point of “buying” back my armor unlocks. To go along with this, I am unsure, like many, about why the promised armor set has not been given to players yet.

Good point. I haven’t got any of my beta armour unlocks either.