Have halo wars ideas? post them here

Halo War: True Fate (idea)On the planet Circumstance 99 year old Fleet Admiral Jorge K. Fisher is defending the planet. He was ranked Fleet Admiral during the Insurrection wars but was stripped of his fleet during the covenant-human war but because of his known tactics and such loyal soldiers He got to keep his frigate and he was sent to Guard and entire planet alone (they thought the war would never come this close to home so really just put him out here to stay out the way so the younger people could fight the good fight). How ever there has been a large rebellion on this planet and now the covenant have arrived. With 2 armys at his door step and communication’s with reach down He has no other option besides to fight this alone.
GAMEPLAYThere are 4 factions you can choose UNSC, Rebel, Covenant, and heretic (not in story) UNSC plays normalRebels Plays like covenant Covenant play normal Heretic plays just like unsc
LeadersFor space shake iIl let you think of the rebel covenant and hereitic leadersSGT. Cage J. Krane: A man of few words and solid actions, He has been after Jorge’s job for 3 years now but he follows him with loyalty. He at one time helped SGT Forge make the Grizzle and cyclops but with forge gone he now uses these monsters for his own doing.Communications expert Jenny Revel: A young women who sadly has no war experiences but is the highest in her field. She can cause massive com black out to her opponents thanks to this (making the entire map go dark except there base making it impossible to give orders) for short times and she uses Modified pelicans to insure fast and safe transport of troops (flying elephant) Fleet Admiral Jorge K. Fisher:(History given) He at one time helped in making ODST drop pods but he left the project once he was promoted. As such he uses them but He has upped it by upgrading his Spartans with EVA to make them more adapt when using these pods (lets you drop pod a spartan in if needed)
These are just my ideaspost your own and keep the thread alive in hopes for a new halo wars

I am a huge Halo Wars fan! I still play hours on end, a like Age of Empires. Ensemble studios was closed shortly after the release of Halo Wars, they’re the ones who created it.

As I said above, huge Halo Wars fan, but I don’t have any hope for a sequel.

If they were to make another Halo Wars, that has greatly balanced units, fun and cool fractions, with 4v4 online multiplayer. I would die.

Anyway, I could be entirely wrong.

• MickMcKay

-More maps
-Bigger maps
-Flood as a playable faction

> I am a huge Halo Wars fan! I still play hours on end, a like Age of Empires. Ensemble studios was closed shortly after the release of Halo Wars, they’re the ones who created it.
>
> As I said above, huge Halo Wars fan, but I don’t have any hope for a sequel.
>
> If they were to make another Halo Wars, that has greatly balanced units, fun and cool fractions, with 4v4 online multiplayer. I would die.
>
> Anyway, I could be entirely wrong.
>
> - MickMcKay

I hope you are:D