Have extra code, want double xp

PM me if interested, whoever will give me most gets it. 117 and you get automatically cuz thats all i can use. and no scams of course. PM if interested

You mean the mountain dew xp? I have one of those or do you want a 14 day trial?

The code will only work for the xbox live account registered to that email address. meaning you can’t trade it.

My brother didnt get a code due to email troubles so i promised him I’d try to get him one. i have 60 double xp matches (20 caps)

> The code will only work for the xbox live account registered to that email address. meaning you can’t trade it.

Not true. The code will only work for one gamertag but you can use it for any gamertag you want. Otherwise how has anyone else been trading the codes for the last 4 hours on here?

people havn’t been trading. they’ve been posting about trading. not the same thing
Perhaps you should take a look at the fine print in the email. specifically this.

*Offer good only for named recipient of this e-mail with Xbox LIVE Marketplace offer from Microsoft. Limit: one (1) gift per account. This offer is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.

Therefore, as I said, you CANNOT trade it. It will only work with the gamertag associated with that email.

120 MS Points?

I have 4 codes for double xp. Only 12 matches total

> people havn’t been trading. they’ve been posting about trading. not the same thing
> Perhaps you should take a look at the fine print in the email. specifically this.
>
> *Offer good only for named recipient of this e-mail with Xbox LIVE Marketplace offer from Microsoft. Limit: one (1) gift per account. This offer is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
>
> Therefore, as I said, you CANNOT trade it. It will only work with the gamertag associated with that email.

Funny, it must work anyway. Read any post about specializations on the first 2 pages of this forum. People have been giving out codes for a few hours now and I haven’t seen one person complain that a code they received from someone didn’t work.

Sorry, but trading threads are no longer allowed on the forums