Have any of ya'll actually spent money on REQ's?

If so, then could you tell the sum total of cash you spent on it.

And could you also tell me why? Instead of spending money weapons you could spend that money on other games. You have games like Gears of War 4, Skyrim Special Edition, and various others. It just doesn’t make sense.

> 2533274969238136;1:
> If so, then could you tell the sum total of cash you spent on it.
>
> And could you also tell me why? Instead of spending money weapons you could spend that money on other games. You have games like Gears of War 4, Skyrim Special Edition, and various others. It just doesn’t make sense.

I have spent a whopping zero dollars and zero cents so far.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274969238136;1:
> > If so, then could you tell the sum total of cash you spent on it.
> >
> > And could you also tell me why? Instead of spending money weapons you could spend that money on other games. You have games like Gears of War 4, Skyrim Special Edition, and various others. It just doesn’t make sense.
>
>
> I have spent a whopping zero dollars and zero cents so far.

Same here, zilch, nada!

Overall I’m saying about €50-€60 (Memories of reach pack, arena req bundle, 9+3 free gold pack and some ocassional silver/gold packs) although I haven’t bought a req pack in over 3 months because I’m starting to unlock way more legendary reqs. Absoulutly hate month of mythic and will never touch those packs.

Never have never will

If you want to get technical, $60 for the game.

I never spend money like that on games. I don’t even like to play Warzone. So there’s zero sense in me even buying reqs.

I did however spend 15 bucks on a VIP pass for GMOD’s House of Fun Murder. Don’t regret it. I’ll allow myself to have fun once in a while.

Nope

There have been a lot of these threads made already, and there are quite a few players who have spent money on packs. At first I was dead set against it. I still haven’t bought any with real money and probably never will. I just can’t justify a purely cosmetic purchase. On the other hand I appreciate all the free content, and that we all have the same maps. It really sucked on Reach and H4 when I couldn’t find games on the maps I spent money on. So if these REQ packs are really keeping our DLC free than I say it should be here to stay.

I think you put the apostrophe in the wrong spot in y’all.

Anyway, I’ve spent nothing, unless free REQ packs in Mega Bloks sets and McFarlane Toys figures and the Warzone Premium Bundle that was included with the LE console count.

I bought the Warzone bundle at launch week. But that’s it, not a dime spend elsewhere.

I spent money on the HCS org skins because I wanted to support the players and I wanted to get my customization completion. I still don’t have one of the HCS AR skins, but I’m not gonna spend an extra 10 bucks just to get one skin.

Also, CLG I guess is not coming back to Halo so it’s now a rarity to have.

Bought both the arena and warzone req bundle. Also one gold pack and one mythic vehicle pack.

That was in april/may/june; however, I regret my decision.

Yes, the 9+3 gold pack (twice) and a couple of vehicle packs last January.

Why? Because I wanted to and you’re acting like we can’t afford to spend money in halo AND buy other games.

I spent money on reqs because I wanted to skip the grind, I don’t play many other games, and I have a good job that affords me disposal income that I spend how I please. I am a Halo addict and have spent thousands on the franchise between games, consoles, and various memorabilia.

Haven’t spent any money and I have everything.

I Havnt bought any req packs. But I did make a mistake when I bought halo 5. I misunderstood what “premium Warzone bundle” meant. I thought you had to buy that to unlock the warZone gamemode. It looked like fun so I said what the heck, I would pay the extra 20$ To play the full game. Oops.

With the amount of time I’ve put into this game and I split time between warzone and arena I never need any reqs. Wouldn’t have spent anything on them had I actually paid attention.

If you have money to burn spend it on whatever you like. Like req packs. But I’m way too cheap for that, when I actually pay attention that is.

No. I absolutely refuse. I hate that they are in the game. I get why they included them. Micro transactions are all the rage and people have proven they will pay for anything. Even if it includes CONSUMABLE DIGITAL DATA.

Still a member of the zero club. Had to save money for the Legendary Loot Crate!

> 2533274969238136;1:
> If so, then could you tell the sum total of cash you spent on it.

I typically loathe revealing specific financial details (especially with people I don’t know), so I’m going to have to leave you with a vague “half of my paycheck” answer.

> 2533274969238136;1:
> And could you also tell me why?

Because I wanted my Helljumper helmet, and when I did a little math after buying Halo 5: Guardians, I found out that I would not be able to play the game often enough or long enough before the release of Halo 6 to unlock the helmet through “standard” means.

> 2533274969238136;1:
> Instead of spending money weapons you could spend that money on other games. You have games like Gears of War 4, Skyrim Special Edition, and various others. It just doesn’t make sense.

The beauty of that is that I didn’t keep any of the weapons, boosts, etc. that I’d unlocked (as I have no use for any of them); I simply recycled everything back into REQ points to help reduce the financial cost of burning through the REQ packs.