Have an idea? Submit it here! 343i might see!

Halo 5 has the REQ system making it easy to add or change weapons and constant updates can add features in the game with ease (compared to last games). Here’s a list of things that I feel should be in the game some point soon:

– * WEAPONS AND VEHICLES * –
Some weapons and vehicles were removed with so much potential and could have been redesigned to fit the new game and add some more variation to the combat. Though the Brutes do not make any appearance in the game, it would still be great to see some form of Brute technology again, even if it was limited to forge and custom games it would still be an advancement. They could be included by saying that the equipment was taken from a tribe or something. I mean, you added the G-hammer back. Other stuff has no excuse though. Here’s my take on the things that should return or be added:

• BRUTE SHOT - Revised for Warzone and Forge! It should function like a small artillery gun. It should be able to draw an arc when using smart-link and fire 5 mortars before a reload and do more melee damage. - SPIKER - It should be like a more savage and close range needler that fires INCREDIBLY fast, using up it’s clip’s ammo quickly if the trigger is held for about a second and deal more damage with a melee. - MAULER - When picked up this weapon should be dual wielded. These should act as small slow-firing revolvers that eject their clips horizontally and automatically when expended. - NEEDLE RIFLE - Like a Carbine only slower and with small explosive impacts. - PLASMA RIFLE - Can only be dual wielded - CONCUSSION RIFLE - Perfect vehicle flipper in Reach, bring that back. - GRENADE LAUNCHER - Also great in Reach. Could be combined with a Sticky Detonator. (Smart-link + fire = sticky grenade, charge + fire = EMP, fire = grenade). - STICKY DETONATOR - Same from Halo 4. - FLAMETHROWER and FIREBOMB GRENADE - BURN, BABY, BURN! - VAMPIRE - Covenant VTOL designed for 2 operators to take out enemy aircraft by stealing shield energy with a beam, cloaking and/or firing massive needler crystals. Secondary seat should have a bomb and plasma gun for enemy tanks. Should hover when the pilot swaps seat. - HORNET - Acts as a counter aircraft to defend the other stronger UNSC aircraft. Has lock-on missiles and chaingun. - HAWK - Anti-vehicle aircraft equipped with missile pods and carpet bombs. Side seats should be available for passenger transports and a co-pilot can man the chaingun on the front. Must be moving forwards at all times or it will drop out of the sky. - FALCON - Anti-infantry aircraft with two side seats for chainguns and 3 passenger seats. Good player transport if there are two gunners available. - CHOPPER- An anti-infantry and anti-vehicle with light armour and shiny buzzsaw wheels. It should be able to boost and as it does so, armour plating should fold back to allow the wheels to shred up everything in front but at the cost of making it vulnerable. It should have two large spike cannons on either side. - PROWLER - A 4-man light armoured vehicle designed to confront heavy armoured vehicles from a range. It glides across the ground, is very weak and has two slow-firing spike guns on the sides for passengers to use. It should feature a main cannon that can fire either mortars or a laser-guided rocket. - SPECTRE - A small light armoured hovercraft designed to aim at aircraft from the ground. It has a mini wraith mortar cannon like the Revenant and a secondary gunner that can fire lock-on anti-air fuel rods.With an arsenal this large, we will be seeing a lot of carnage!
    – * MISC * –

• Have the ability to turn HUD features on and off individually. So you can turn off the death log, health bar, thruster recharge symbol and so on. Imagine a 1-life slayer match with no names or kill log and one player is red and the rest are blue. Stealth slayer anyone? - Infection should have an option to have the flood appearance and talon. If the appearance is set on, the talon should be usable and be receded when swapping weapons. - The ability to disable team colours and edit individually. Have two teams of Spartans (e.g. Red and Blue) in which each member can use their own colour scheme with either the primary or secondary colours that are overridden instead. - Party leader should be able to lock and/or force people into teams. - The ability to individually customise teams. Red and blue teams get covenant weapons where yellow and green have UNSC. And purple? Screw them, they get a plasma pistol. - Infection has a team chat option, infected cant hear living and vice versa… - An option to toggle game chat between teams on and off. - Group maps and gamemodes together. You wont have to spend forever looking for the mode that goes with the map. - The ability to chose under-suit colour. I’m tired of having armour that makes the accent colour darker but keeps the under-suit colour the same. - More armour unlocked through completing challenges and not the REQ system. - Armour skins should be earned by completing tasks with the base version on. It would make it more challenging. - REMOVE HELIOSKRILL FROM THE REQ SYSTEM OR ADD A NEW SKIN FOR OWNERS OF THE LEGEND ACHIEVEMENT. IT MAKES IT NEAR WORTHLESS. - The default Scout armour’s helmet is awkwardly (and unnecessarily) asymmetrical. It would look better if it was the Halo 4 version without the white decals. (http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk276/Cam7backupaccount/infinityrumble_zps8419f112.jpg) Either that or make look more like a hybrid between the Halo 4 and the one we have now. (The vertical stripe on the side of the helmet. What? That’s the bit that looks good!) - Armour with darkened accents? (The accent on Protector for example). It looks like it’s been painted on in watercolour. It looks too worn and transparent compared to the rest of the armour and takes away from the overall aesthetic. - Proper File Browser. A blend of the one from Halo: Reach and Halo 4 preferably. - To have the gamemode editor menu to be broken down into more folders. It means you wont have to scroll down for about 7 days to edit the thruster pack settings. - Host should be able to set games to public and allow people to join from a separate matchmaking filter and/or join a game by looking at map and gametype names. - The option to auto-mute game chat in matchmaking games. - Options for the gametype editor from previous games like MCC and Reach. - Playable Elites. I don’t care if there is little to no armour choices for them, they’re badasses. Besides, 343i said they would only need to do some HUD and animation changes to make it possible and that they would add it if demanded. It is. - More varied Warzone bosses. Some things that could help make things more varied are listed in the section above. - More playlists and the ability to see how many are playing. - Toggle emblems on armour. On the shoulder pad of Scout, for example.343, don’t feel the need to add all these in. Just do us a favour and acknowledge this post’s existence. Leave a note or something!

NOTE:(Sorry about the rant over the Scout armour. It’s been my favourite set since the start of Halo’s armour customisations and personally, I feel the appearance it has now has ruined it. I have the same opinion with Wetwork and Wetwork Cleaner’s torso, but I’ll not ramble, I’m running out of space on this post as it is. To be honest a Scout helmet like this would be best: http://i.imgur.com/VxtscmV.jpg
)

why not do a BF4 (Battlefield 4 ) Siege of Shanhai remake with levolution? has no one thought of this?

I have a custom game idea that would require REQ weapons to be used in custom games. The idea is to recreate a good Halo CE map and then make it CE pistol starts with thrusters, clamber, sprint, slide, etc. turned off. I think it would be fun to see how it plays in Halo 5.

Custom game lobbies would be sweet. Have the option to make it open where your game gets put in a lobby browser. Have admin privileges and run a good server would be awesome!

Destructible Environment.

> 2533274793043912;4:
> Custom game lobbies would be sweet. Have the option to make it open where your game gets put in a lobby browser. Have admin privileges and run a good server would be awesome!

Custom game lobbies have been confirmed :slight_smile:

> 2533274869157573;6:
> > 2533274793043912;4:
> > Custom game lobbies would be sweet. Have the option to make it open where your game gets put in a lobby browser. Have admin privileges and run a good server would be awesome!
>
>
> Custom game lobbies have been confirmed :slight_smile:

I think he means Public custom game lobbies, which haven’t been confirmed. Idea being that players could browse for active lobbies without having to be friends with anyone involved.

Vast majority of those ideas are good OP! As a minigame forger, being able to group my map and gametype together would be huge. Chat options and the ability for the party leader to force teams are very important for the experience.

I’d think destructible environment pieces will be in the forge spawnlist. Obviously not everything is going to be destructible or have an option to make it so. That would cause a lot of issues.
Trust me, I know.

2 words, Husky Raid

The topic seems to have stopped getting suggestions and attention in general. This post serves as a bump and a note saying that I’ve redesigned the list up top! I’ve joined the Community Feedback Program too and I’m going to link this the next time I’m surveyed. Maybe if we all try that we’ll send a message to 343i, letting them know that THIS is what the community is concerned about!

> 2533274840825483;1:
> Halo 5 has the REQ system making it easy to add or change weapons and constant updates can add features in the game with ease (compared to last games). Here’s a list of things that I feel should be in the game some point soon:
>
> – * VITAL FEATURES * –
> Well, I find them vital anyway…
>
> - Group maps and gamemodes together. You wont have to spend forever looking for the mode that goes with the map.
> - Proper File Browser. A blend of the one from Halo: Reach and Halo 4 preferably.
> - To be able to use variants of weapons and vehicles in Forge and in the gamemode editor. Have the ability to press and select what variant of the weapon you want in the gamemode editor and forge. Even if it’s only the unique ones like Oathsworn. Prophet’s Bane sword fight? Nornfang sniper battle? Sounds good to me!
> - To have the gamemode editor menu to be broken down into more folders. It makes it easier to navigate.
> - Host should be able to set games to public and allow people to join from a separate matchmaking filter and/or choose a game by looking at map and gamemode names.
> - More gamemodes. We need to be able to channel our new found forge ability into more things! Infection, if you haven’t noticed, is on top of everyone’s list.
> - An option to toggle game chat between teams on and off.
> - Vehicles need to do less damage at a low speed.
> - The option to auto-mute game chat in matchmaking games.
> - Options for the gametype editor from previous games like MCC and Reach.
> - Playable Elites
> - More varied Warzone bosses. Some things that could help make things more varied are listed in the next section.
> – * WEAPONS AND VEHICLES * –
> Some weapons and vehicles were removed with so much potential and could have been redesigned to fit the new game and add some more variation to the combat. Here’s my take on the ones that should return:
>
>
>
> - BRUTE SHOT - Revised for Warzone and Forge! It should function like a small artillery gun. It should be able to draw an arc when using smart-link and fire 5 mortars before a reload and do bonus melee damage.
> - SPIKER - It should be like a more savage and close range needler that fires INCREDIBLY fast, using up it’s clip’s ammo quickly if the trigger is held for about a second or two and deal bonus damage with a melee.
> - MAULER - When picked up this weapon should be carried in pairs, one in either hand. These should act as small slow-firing revolvers that eject their clips horizontally and automatically when expended.
> - GRAVITY HAMMER - Knockback on a stick. Good for destroying light vehicles getting too close or energy sword wielders. 1-hit kill when too close.
> - FLAMETHROWER and FIREBOMB GRENADE - BURN, BABY, BURN!
> - VAMPIRE - Covenant VTOL designed for 2 operators to take out enemy aircraft by stealing shield energy with a beam, cloaking and/or firing massive needler crystals. Secondary seat should have a bomb and plasma gun for enemy tanks. Should hover when the pilot swaps seat.
> - HORNET - Acts as a counter aircraft to defend the other stronger UNSC aircraft. Has lock on missiles and chaingun.
> - HAWK - Anti-vehicle aircraft equipped with missile pods and carpet bombs. Side seats should be available for passenger transports and a co-pilot can man the chaingun on the front. Must be moving forwards at all times or it will drop out of the sky.
> - FALCON - Anti-infantry aircraft with two side seats for chainguns and 3 passenger seats. Good player transport if there are two gunners available.
> - CHOPPER- An anti-infantry and anti-vehicle with light armour and shiny buzzsaw wheels. It should be able to boost and as it does so, armour plating should fold back to allow the wheels to shred up everything in front but at the cost of making it vulnerable. It should have two large spike cannons on either side.
> - PROWLER - A 4-man light armoured vehicle designed to confront heavy armoured vehicles from a range. It glides across the ground, is very weak and has two slow-firing spike guns on the sides for passengers to use. It should feature a main cannon that can fire either mortars or a laser-guided rocket.
> - SPECTRE - A small light armoured hovercraft designed to aim at aircraft from the ground. It has a mini wraith mortar cannon like the Revenant and a secondary gunner that can fire lock-on anti-air fuel rods.
> – * MISC * –
>
> - Have the ability to turn HUD features on and off individually. So you can turn off the death log, health bar, thruster recharge symbol and so on. Imagine a 1-life slayer match with no names or kill log and one player is red and the rest are blue. Stealth slayer anyone?
> - Infection should have an option to have the flood appearance and talon. If the appearance is set on, the talon should be usable and be receded when swapping weapons.
> - The ability to disable team colours and edit individually. Have two teams of Spartans (Red and Blue) in which each member has their own colour scheme.
> - Party leader should be able to lock and/or force people into teams.
> - The ability to individually customise teams. Red and blue teams get covenant weapons where yellow and green have UNSC.
> - Infection has a team chat option, infected cant hear living and vice versa.
> - This one is ambitious but with enough work I hope it may be possible. Gamemode merging. Like having a game of infection where you can set a random survivor to be a juggernaut with identical traits to the infected. Imagine a zombie survival where one zombie decides it wants to work for you instead. Or a game of CTF where one person has juggernaut with traits set so it can pick up weapons. The rest cant and have to fight for juggernaut so they can capture the flag. That sort of thing.
> - Please 343i tell me how to get a better memory. I keep forgetting everything I’m about to write.
> I will add more stuff later when I remember what they are. Leave suggestions below!
>
> Note: I moved this topic from general discussions to here so 343i is more likely to stumble across it.

The point of having different variations of the weapons is to award players for playing the game, they won’t put it in custom games
The game mode editor menu is fine
They do need more game modes and a file browser
Playable elites would mean making armor for them. Too much work
There is already enough variation in warzone bosses and they go with commedations which award emblems. Too much work adding more and it is unnecessary
Brute shot, spiker, mauler, gravity hammer, chopper, prowler, are all brute weapons and vehicles. There are no brutes in the game, so it makes no sense. They will add gravity hammer because of Grifball

Warzone Level Loadouts

Please visit my forum post for a full explanation.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/proposed-huge-req-system-improvement/5b8aed74-2d7b-43c9-9dce-c5bcda8cffaa/posts?page=1#post13

> 2535470441080282;12:
> Warzone Level Loadouts
>
> Please visit my forum post for a full explanation.
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/proposed-huge-req-system-improvement/5b8aed74-2d7b-43c9-9dce-c5bcda8cffaa/posts?page=1#post13

That is a great concept. I have had those moments myself where auto-equipping a preset would have been more beneficial.

The issue I have with the Warzone Bosses is that they are too easy to predict and kill before they even have time to be a real threat. Randomising the bosses that will appear and when would make games much more interesting. Like the Battle of Noctus for example. Both Warden Eternal spawns are easy to learn and he can be killed too quickly at times as a result. Imagine seeing the marker appear on your HUD saying “Covenant incoming…” and having a small fighter squad of Banshees fly in when people are geared up and expecting a Wraith. Would that not be more exciting?

Hey, 343i have said that they’re working on adding REQ items into Forge. Good on them. That’s why it says [standard] by all of the weapons and vehicles in the spawnlist.

Firefight. And not just a modified Warzone. Actual Firefight that I can play offline.

The playable Elites thing is demanded… It’s rather obvious here.

I agree with everything else on here too. -Yoink!-, all this stuff would be so awesome.

Both suggestions added! I’m running low on space for me to add more things! That might be a problem.

I would just like team snipers playlist thankYou

able to know how many people are in a certain playlist