Have a small, simple idea and want it to be noticed? Post it here!

This thread is mainly for the people that want their simple ideas to get noticed. Please, no 1-50 ranks, BR FTW, or MUST BE LIKE CE ideas. Only things that make sense, and no, we cannot have a Tornado Gun. Soz. I know some people have great ideas that get unnoticed, and die real quickly. I hate that, when we have a billion of the same 1-50 thread. So, post your name, your ideas name, description, and if you have pics, link em’! Iv’e gotten moderate success and respect from my threads, and I love seeing everybody’s ideas but many pass by. So etc etc, post it and i’ll put it in this post if it’s…“realistic” (Please, no Cubes or Soul stealer’s).

1. More symmetrical maps!
    Posted by: L1NETT
    My response: Symmetrical maps are awesome! 5/5

2. Bring back the Mauler, Brute Shot, BR, and Dual Wielding.
    Posted by: Derpzz
    My response: I agree for the most part, if the DMR comes along with the BR. 4/5

3. More colour variation in the maps, specifically the 4v4. It seems every map is grey. More maps like with colours like Powerhouse and Reflection. The grey is so bland after a while.
    Posted by: lBranthrax
    My response: Of course! Maps really need this, Forge world is just so dull. 5/5

4. Multiple poses and weapons to hold, for when people take a look at your character.

In reach everyone is in the same pose and holds the DMR. It would be nice to be able to choose your favorite weapon for your spartan to hold.

It’s a easy form of customization.
Posted by: Gold Jacobson
My response: I’m all for this. 5/5

1. Weapon specific assassinations!
    Posted by: Bad John
    My response: Pizza cutters? :slight_smile: 5/5

2. http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst52396_I-have-an-FX-effect-idea-for-Halo-4.aspx
    Posted by: III H1TMAN III
    My response: Iv’e read your idea before, it’s fantastic :smiley:

3. underwater areas we can use.
    Posted by: RPGStylee
    My response: How would they work? would it be similar to zero-grav or something? 4/5

More symmetrical maps!

Bring back the Mauler, Brute Shot, BR, and Dual Wielding.

Multiple poses and weapons to hold, for when people take a look at your character.

In reach everyone is in the same pose and holds the DMR. It would be nice to be able to choose your favorite weapon for your spartan to hold.

It’s a easy form of customization.

More colour variation in the maps, specifically the 4v4. It seems every map is grey. More maps like with colours like Powerhouse and Reflection. The grey is so bland after a while.

Weapon specific assassinations!

Is this simple? Simple? Simple. :wink:

ranked system please !!! (like halo 2) .

underwater areas we can use.

halo 2 ranking system

1. an absolutely EPIC campaign.

2. more customization options in the armory.

3. more customization options in forge.

> 1. an absolutely EPIC campaign.
>
> 2. more customization options in the armory.
>
> 3. more customization options in forge.

Care to go more into detail please?

Do NOT make a forge world map, make many small forge maps where you can edit things out, but not just one big map, it gets dull very quickly.

> More symmetrical maps!

Woo the pit!

> More symmetrical maps!

^^^^ THIS !

And bring back dual wielding. And Valhalla, the best map i have ever played on.

They should definitely bring back a lot of maps but at the same time make their own. I dont see why there is a problem with that. So many Halo 2 and Halo 3 maps were amazing and i dont understand why they arent brought back.

Or they should make maps that are biased to gametypes. Like maps based on CTF or Assault or even hot potato or juggernaut.

> Do NOT make a forge world map, make many small forge maps where you can edit things out, but not just one big map, it gets dull very quickly.

I liked forge world. Just not all the remakes of Halo 2 they did on it.

> > Do NOT make a forge world map, make many small forge maps where you can edit things out, but not just one big map, it gets dull very quickly.
>
> I liked forge world. Just not all the remakes of Halo 2 they did on it.

Well, yeah, at first it was amazing, but the theme got boring and dull very quickly. More maps with different themes for every type of forging is what I want.