Have a playlist only for Armor Abilities in Halo 4?

Now, as we all know a majority of the community don’t like AA’s. So what 343i is most likely going to do is take them out from MM. But some people in the community love AA’s. So what if they make a playlist with AA’s in it?

It could be a 4v4, with slayer and objective games in it. The vetrans get the game they want, and the Reach lovers would get a playlist they want.

We could even make a playlist called “Big Team Reach”

Thoughts?

It’s a nice idea…But 343 woiuld still have to create, design, playtest and balance the AA’s…Along with everything else…Just for one playlist?

Now if that playlist was invasion…

I don’t see why they would. Equipment fans didn’t get equipment in Reach, so why would AA fans get AA’s in Halo 4?

I’d much rather see what new things 343i has up their sleeve rather than wasting their time on broken Bungie creations haha.

A very small minority of Halo players like Armor Abilities.

Only if they do it MLG style and make them pick-ups. No non-sprint loadouts.

> Now, as we all know a majority of the community don’t like AA’s. So what 343i is most likely going to do is take them out from MM. But some people in the community love AA’s. So what if they make a playlist with AA’s in it?
>
> It could be a 4v4, with slayer and objective games in it. The vetrans get the game they want, and the Reach lovers would get a playlist they want.
>
> We could even make a playlist called “Big Team Reach”
>
> Thoughts?

My guess is they will keep Sprint, Evade, Camo, Drop Shield, and maybe add a few more. There is no reason for this big of a deal to add seperate playlists or gametypes. The only real problem is AL.